Checking Out Instructional Videos

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by Motion, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Motion

Motion Senior Member

Do any of you watch instructional videos on youtube?

I've been following this guy name Deluca for a while. He's a bass player and he demonstrates how to play the bass parts to popular songs. He mainly covers soul and funk songs but touches on some rock sometimes.

Here's a recent video on how to play the bass part for the song 'One Thing Leads To Another' by The Fixx.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

back when i worked for the parks department, a youtube video told me how to stop the urinal in one of our restrooms from running constantly.

3. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

All the time. I follow Janek Gwizdalas bazz Vlog. I often check out jazz instruction and theory based stuff. A lot of stuff I check out is to give me presentation ideas as I am planning on starting my own channel.

C/S,
    Rev J

4. Motion

Motion Senior Member

For you Sly & The Family Stone Fans.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Watch this video they told me, you'l learn the guitar they told me.

Lol

:p

6. No! The best/worst I have done is listen to an awfully annoying person tell me how easy it was to update my tele streaming thing. Yeah! Listen and follow the onscreen instructions. I was reading and pausing while my partner did the stuff. A fucking three ring circus or what? We were fucking and cunting, blaming each other every time the screen on the screen didn't correspond with the real screen! Hilarious and awful at the same time. I have to say though that after a lot of rewinding and fucking about we actually did upgrade the system!