Check this out...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino, May 28, 2004.

1. Orsino

Orsino Member

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

So, you pretend to be a kid and then get some sicko caught? I thought you had to be a cop... I don't know if I get it or not. Is it a joke? :confused:

3. Orsino

Orsino Member

Yes, I go undercover as a 14 year old female by the name of "sexylexy" and what I do is start asking in chats for older guys and they IM me and a lot of them are really.. you know, far out perverts and pedophiles. I've already screwed with 2 and busted 1 on a recorded phone call on my computer and I even made him pay for the call by calling collect. The other two...

1. I looked up a house a few miles from where he lived by searching his town name on Realtor.com and looked up the address of a house for sale. I got him to set a date to meet me at the address in his town. (In this case, it was in winston-salem, north carolina this sunday at 2pm) and I made an e-mail to the realtor office scheduling a house showing for this sunday at 2pm :D Told him I didn't have a father and my mom would be out of town all day.

2. Shelly did this one and got a rather sick bastard who lived in Detroit. She arranged to meet in 30 minutes with this guy in a suburb 30 minutes out of the city. I found a rather interesting address for her. The address was the Deerborne Heights police station and criminal justice center. :D As far as I know, the dude actually drove there. ::cough::dumbass::cough::

3. Our first bust, she went onto yahoo and found this 22 year old asian dude in Los Angeles. In no time, I had his home phone number and I made a collect call to his house and recorded the whole thing on computer and let her listen. HAhahahhaa... that was funny as crap. The whole time the dude was like "huh???.... alexis???" I was talking with a lisp the whole time.

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

what do you do once you catch them

5. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Castrate them I hope.

6. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That's what I'm wondering as well.

7. Orsino

Orsino Member

Well, on there they have even convicted them and once you verify their home phone number, do a reverse lookup and get their address. You can send a chat transcript along with info to that site and expose them or you can send it to their local police department. They send people to their house as well. One time they sent a newscrew there with cameras and the guy opened the door on them trying to see why they were there and the news got him to admit on camera.

A bit more info... http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,62650,00.html

8. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Damn, I applaud yer heroic efforts. Fuckin A, dude.

9. Orsino

Orsino Member

:rolleyes: Put a dog collar on them, a sack on their head, attach a leash to them, drag them around while giving the thumbs up sign and smiling while someone takes a photo.

10. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Woo hoo! Sign me up!

11. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

That site is a great idea... I can't stand perverts. I think I'm gonna try this...

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes from the looks for it they have gotton many!!