Cbd oil and flying

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I dunno I googled it and it says yes you can bring on a plane allot of people have fear of flying like me but my mom looked online and it said jail time that can’t be true thoughts

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I picked up some cbd gummies for the trip

Attached Files:

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Because statutory laws differ, if you are flying from one state to another you're in federal jurisdiction. I have tried to research the Farm Bill to deduce whether or not it legalizes CBD (I think it legalized hemp), but some say yay, some nay... I would check with the airport security @Jennifer19 .

Jennifer19 likes this.
  4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

What about gummies? I think that would be way better then liquid oil People pack food all the time and they travel I don’t know

5. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

It's illegal. Just take them out of the package, they're not going to test your candy.

morrow and Jennifer19 like this.
  6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Yeah I was going too take them out and put them in a ziplock bag maybe buy some Regular gummy bears too throw in too

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

8. I use CBD oil in drop form and also in a rubbing in balm. I am at present in Cyprus and because I had no clear info about airport security and drug dogs I have left all at home and am relying on regular prescribed anti inflammatory medication.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

CBD is not usualy treated the same as THC. It would really depend on the police in my opinion. If they decide to say it's "weed" your lawyer would have to test it and say it's not. If the police think it is weed you will be trafficking over state lines which is much worse than selling or possession local.

You could easily fly and TSA would have no idea what it is if you stash it right. But to be safe I would double check with the airline and be clear what is over the phone.

10. It's important to do your own research and check with the appropriate authorities before traveling with any substance.

Toker likes this.
  11. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I deleted the link. She needs to be banned.