CBD gummy‘s full spectrum

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, May 15, 2019.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I’m so pissed they opened up a recreational dispensary but It got closedown I don’t know something to do with the laws they’re hoping it will be back up in November

2. J_Eric_77

J_Eric_77 Members

Oh dear, Jen. That's terrible. I don't know which state you live in but hopefully the situation will get sorted out and quickly.

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Michigan

Eric_J_76 likes this.
  4. EricForman

EricForman Mellow Fellow & Jedi Knight

65515608_10156451912908366_1611258364073869312_n.jpg

my second bag. $45.63

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Got these at the healing tree greenbay Wisconsin full spectrum

Attached Files:

6. Eric_F_77

Eric_F_77 Visitor

Nice. I got mine in a plastic jar. Last ones I had was in a paper resealable bag. The ones I got are large triple layer bears. One gummy=20 mg of full spectrum hemp oil. They suggest 1-3 x daily.

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

This is the cheapest deal of oil I have ever gotten it’s 1000 mg full spectrum $43 I do 10 mg dosage so one dose a day would last three months Obviously I do more than one dose a day I try to keep it’s just two doses a day

Attached Files:

Eric_F_77 likes this.
  8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

How many gummy's you get? I get 15 gummy’s each about 33 mg 10mg is what I do I cut each gummy into 3 pieces so I get a total of 45 dosages for 17 bucks

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Ohh sorry Eric just saw your post

Eric_F_77 likes this.
  10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

They were out of my gummy worms but they did have oil my aunt went too greenbay they didn’t have the kind I get so she got a different brand well that’s not what I wanted I’m not sure why she got those other gummy’s she know what me and my cousin like

Eric_F_77 likes this.
  11. Eric_F_77

Eric_F_77 Visitor

That's always a tough decision. I'm guessing your aunt had the idea that one brand was just as good as the other. Even though she knew which brand you and your cousin prefered. I find I like the bigger bears though they don't last as long. I've not had the worms but they sound interesting. I typically space the doses out. 12 pm, 4 pm, and then 8 pm. With approx 4 hours in between. 1 gummy=20 mg. So all said is done 60 mg total. The THC level is only 0.9 btw.

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I Miss understood I thought they knew the place had one bag of gummy’s left and they were suppose too put them aside for me but the place didn’t so the guy there gave them other gummy’s my aunt didn’t know what kind we get I guess found another healing tree store in escanaba and they had one bag left

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So it all worked out ☺️

14. ErikNorse

ErikNorse Members

I have just ordered a refill of Liberty Full Spectrum. I can't wait until it arrives.

Jennifer19 likes this.
  15. Eric50

Eric50 Members

I put in my order via mail today. It is a bag of 100 mg chews (gummy bears). Normally costs $40 but was on sale. They are supposed to be full spectrum. We'll see. I should be receiving them in a day or two.

16. Eric50

Eric50 Members

17. LiamLambert

LiamLambert Newbie

In order to experience the full spectrum of CBD, you have to use it in some different variations. I think the best option is precisely what you are experimenting with. That's exactly the kind of thing I would advise you to use the best online dispensary Canada 2021, which has shown me great results. I have never seen a more qualitative and exciting product, so I think you will also like it. You will have a great experience with cannabis extract products anyway.

18. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

Check out VIVE CBD. They are made here in Michigan. I get the 2,000 mg jar of gummie worms. $45 bucks a.jar. they last me.a.few months.