Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TominMontana

TominMontana Members

I would hazard a guess that many share your opinion on this. People who have never given it a try clearly do not know what they are missing.

Alonso376, hoo.com and Alice in SC like this.
  2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

It's Very Exciting!

Alonso376, hoo.com and TominMontana like this.
  3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

So did a few others!

hoo.com and TominMontana like this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

First time sex with an ex and her man (just edited, it was not her man it was her mam) came home early. I hid in wardrobe. She opened door and told me to come out. She was actually really tidy. (Still was fully aroused and she had switched light on to). Very very embarrassing.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    hoo.com and Alice in SC like this.
  5. imtheotHERone

imtheotHERone I Support Public Nudity

I quite like the idea of walking around naked, which I frequently do in the woods. I’ve been ‘accidentally caught’ a few times, but the responses are usually positive, so am getting more bold. Although I did have an older lady threaten to call the cops once, but nothing came of it.

And yes, I’ve been to a nude beach twice.

Jmack, shanks59, Scarecrow13 and 4 others like this.
  6. TominMontana

TominMontana Members

yeah, that can be a problem (someone calling the cops). I can understand that action if the nude person is acting 'lewd' or in some other manner that is aggressive, inhospitable, etc etc and etc; but if someone is out hiking, sunning, relaxing or whatever else and isn't bothering anyone - to call or threaten to call the cops is a bit over the top. Yet, there appear to be many that are 'over the top'. Heck, we've all got the same thing - just different dimensions is all.

7. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Recently started being nude around house to and venture into hot tub in garden at night. Always been shy like that and in past my misses would always say why don't you take your trousers off when on sofa and would always say no. Recently as I'm getting slightly older I find myself a lot less embarrassed and feel comfortable with who I am. I'm now naked a lot in house in front of missus and it feels good to be free.

8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Like I've said elsewhere, go in hot tub in garden naked a lot. The only way neighbours either side can actually get a good look is either by looking over a six foot fence or by sticking their head out of a window upstairs and looking accros as the tub is close to the back of the house. So the way I see it is if they do accidently spot me then they know not to look again but if they make a compliant about me doing it, then it's actually them who are going out of their way to keep looking.

TominMontana and hoo.com like this.
  9. eurolady

eurolady Banned

Nope fortunately. Tropical islands, and totally secluded beaches (miles away from the public) are where it's at.

I've spent days on my own deserted island in the Caribbean, without another person or even a plane or boat in sight. Of course I didn't wear anything.

Skinny dipping, jogging nude, palm tree humping, and nude sunbathing was what I did there. :)

10. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

I was on a secluded Fl. beach once getting an all over tan, much to my surprise a cop on an ATV pulls up and motions for me to get dressed, which I did. What a bummer, and not a single person in sight, what a butthead.

Alice in SC and Daretobare like this.
  11. Steveh

Steveh Members

Neighbors swimming pool. He lets me use it as he works during the day. HIs daughter dropped something off at his house and saw me through the window at first, then she came outside and we talked a bit.

12. gt30743

gt30743 Members

Been nude at many a clothing optional beach but would not consider that being caught, as I fully expected that others would be there and they were aware that people would be nude by the signage at the entrance.

As to actually being caught, one time wife and I had rented a beach cabana for the week on a Caribbean island. The front door opens to the driveway side and the back door/porch opened to the beach, which was pretty isolated and no other guest were there for the entire week. I normally sleep nude and as it was just the wife and myself, I didn't bother to put anything on as we sat on the porch having coffee. The woman who leased the cabana came from the side of the house rather than knocking on the door to see if we wanted to go to town to get some groceries. She smiled and blushed a little at first, but managed to get out why she was there. We said sure and as I stood up to go get ready, she turned around, covered her eyes and looked at the ground. Quite amusing I thought.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  13. treeswinger10

treeswinger10 Members

My girlfriend and I were out for a walk on a secluded trail on her property one morning. Found a small grassy meadow and sat down to take a break. Next thing we were making out, then going at it like monkeys. We both came hard at the same time. As we lay there in the afterglow of our passion we could hear voices. Before we knew it two people on horseback rode by. Luckily there was a bush handy we dove behind. But they no doubt got a full view of my girlfriend and I.

14. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

It does make the heart beat a little faster, that is certain. I think that's "part" of the allure.....

Alice in SC and treeswinger10 like this.
  15. treeswinger10

treeswinger10 Members

Yes it does....I love the rush!

Alice in SC and idahocowboy like this.
  16. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Mission accomplished.....lol

Alice in SC and treeswinger10 like this.
  17. treeswinger10

treeswinger10 Members

There will be more missions, lol.

Emanuel8161 and idahocowboy like this.
  18. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

And continue to share them, they are enjoyed...lol

treeswinger10 likes this.
  19. treeswinger10

treeswinger10 Members

Oh, I will. I enjoy sharing them!

idahocowboy likes this.
  20. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Just order yourself a bunch of little things off Amazon and have them show up one at a time.

Alice in SC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.