Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyTraveler

CrazyTraveler Member

Ever been caught nude by surprise? lol, Ever been to a nude beech?

2. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes,,several times..:)

Dude111 likes this.
  3. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

I have been to a nude beach many times. I wouldn't call it being caught there! But yes, a couple times I was caught where I might not be expected to be nude. Once, hiking, and once, on our boat coming back across the lake to the camp. And once at the remote beach across the lake. I usually just decide to act as natural (I'm definitely not trying to attract attention to myself, believe me!) But if I'm caught out, I don't see why I should run or hide anymore. I'm not quite as young and cute as I once was, but the way I go about it, I think I'm all right.

glennmw likes this.
  4. simonsays1993

simonsays1993 Member

Yeah. I was in the change room at the gym (in the shower) and I turn around and some guy walks in from behind me. Scared the crap out of me.

5. Texplayboy

Texplayboy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am a nudist at home and have visited several nude beaches, it is one of the many things my wife and I enjoy doing together.

My "caught nude" story is pretty funny. I live in a single story condo, shotgun style. My front door leads to the busy street and mail box, but no place to park. The back door is the main access point for anyone coming and going. We have an alley, carport, then a fenced back deck. You have to open the gate to get to the entry doors, which are double french style doors (with no window coverings). The doors look straight into my kitchen.

I was standing at my sink rinsing the morning dishes when I heard the gate open. I knew I was busted, and with no time to react I just simply turned around to see who was standing at my door. It was my brother and his wife. I took the 8 steps to the door, opened it up and invited them in. My brother thought it was funny, his wife took it in stride. We joked about it while I put on a pair of shorts.

I have a few other similiar stories, but that is the best one.

6. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

Yes, I was sleeping topless one night, as it was summer and when I woke up the next day I went across to my wardrobe to put something on and my sisters friend descided to come in unanounced and ask me if I wanted to come up to her place. She and I both realised that I was topless-She hurried out the door and stood there rather embarresed and my hands just shot up to cover them. Not a nice surprise for her first thing in the morning lol ....but serves her right for not knocking first I guess.

7. Nimir-Ra

Nimir-Ra Member

I've never been caught nude by surprise because I fully expect that anyone could walk in at anytime. Where I used to live, the entire household consisted of nudists and we kept our window open. People would talk to us through our window (we lived on the third floor and there was a roof top about 30 feet away parellel to our window) all the time.

Beunique likes this.
  8. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

I'm really bad with anyone or anything coming up behind me, no matter where I am or what I'm doing. It's a problem I have. Don't know why.

9. J-dog

J-dog Member

Ya, once when my mom went out, I decided to enjoy some nudity, couldn't put my clothes on in time when i heard the door open

10. Au Naturel

Au Naturel Member

When I was still living with my parents, I worked second shift and ate breakfast around 10 each morning. My mom substitute taught on occasion so when the house was empty, I thought she had a job that day. I ate breakfast at the table in the nude, then my mom walks in with an arm load of groceries! After she put them on the counter, she stood across from me at the other end of the table and started a converstation. She wouldn't leave for the longest time. I don't know if she knew or not.

11. angela_

angela_ Member

I've been caught naked

12. thesneeze

thesneeze Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I spend most of my time in the nude. I have private beach access and my house is away from the public eye. One hot, lazy afternoon I dozed off on the front porch swing, nude of course. A while later I felt someone shaking my shoulder. The FedEx guy. I signed for the package. I could see him taking a good look but neither of us said a word about it. He left and I stayed naked for four more days.

13. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I was out dancing and swing in the rain last nite. A neighbor saw and joined me......

14. Little Brother

Little Brother Member

XD That's pretty funny.

15. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

yes i have been caught nude

i was on coumpter at home and was playing on cam and had the front door open when the next thing i know there stands the woman that lives up the road from me she waved and i am very embaresed she has walked in the door buy now and i am still hard she says sorry to bother you but i wanted to know if you wanted to go horse back riding seeing your home.i said well i will go later she said do you mind if i stay and watch i said sure i dont mind if you dont.it turned her on and i got to watch her masterbate while i did.

16. MelboyPete

MelboyPete Member

I was nude whilst laying on my hammock in the backyard when my gardner came through the side gate to prune some bushes. I quickly bolted into the house whilst he had the biggest grin on his face.

17. Nude_Sun

Nude_Sun Member

should they ask me the other way around ,have u been caught dressed?haha true is as nudist im geting caught all the time ,i useally were clothes at my work and in enviromments that i have to be dressed otherwise im free

18. Healthy nudist

Healthy nudist Member

a hiker caught me nude since i was 14

19. angela_

angela_ Member

yeah a few times

20. norajean

norajean Member

I got out of the shower and dried off, I didn't think anybody was home so I walked to my room naked with a towel wrapped around my head. Well my sister was looking for something in my room and her friends were in her room so everybody got a good look before I finally made it back to the bathroom. That was so embarrassing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.