Can't Stay Hard For Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ewly, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Ewly

Ewly Members

Hi guys and girls,

I have a problem and was wandering if you can help. But first let me tell you about myself. I'm 17 years of age (almost 18) male, and I lost my virginity at 16 and was masturbating from a fairly young age, around 14 I would say. I'm of average build, 6ft about 80kg. I don't exorcise a lot. Currently at college as well as working two jobs and having a girlfriend.

Here is where the problem arises. I have been with her a month now (2 if you count us seeing each other as being together). When we get into sexual activities I am usually the first to go down on her and after she is done she will go down on me, today she went down on me first (I was hard) and she gave me oral, until all of a sudden I was flaccid. This has happened to me before in a previous relationship when we went to have sex.

I'm starting to get really worried about it, not just the fact that I cannot stay erect, but also the fact that I have the sex drive of an 80 year old. I remember not so long ago I could masturbate all day and still be up for stuff like an hour after ejaculating. I have no idea what's happening to me and it is so demoralizing (such that I cried over it, not afraid to admit it) and it's so embarrassing.

I have looked up problems and it could be a shit ton of things from high blood pressure to low testosterone to stress. I need your guys opinion whether I should go to the doctors over this or just try to relax a little and take my time with things.

I'd also like to add that I have spoken to my girlfriend about this and she says I need to relax and not worry.

My apologies for the dire attempt at structuring this, not in the best state of mind atm.

Thanks for your help.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I've got four words for you: Listen To Your Girlfriend.

It's most likely due to stress. The more you dwell on it, the worse it gets. I think you just need to let go of your anxiety and start enjoying the experience with your girlfriend in a complete sense. If you get soft, it's okay. You can go back to caressing her body or something until your erection returns. Relax.

All the best.

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Take a zinc supplement

Bilby likes this.
  4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

don't ejaculate so much and only ejaculate during sex.

try not to ejaculate at all during the winter

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

sure you can listen to the good advice above me....I personally don't believe it will help

at 17 your dick should be getting and staying hard at the drop of a dime.....go tell your doctor and rule out a health problem before anything else

when I was 17 if I couldn't get/keep a boner I would drive straight to my doctors office...

also....sometimes your dick knows if your heart isn't in it......it could be the gf?.....you have serious feelings for her?

6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Seeing a dr. is probably a good idea. However, there seems to be an unusually high number of young men today with erectile problems, and the common thread seems to be wanking it multiple times a day. Easing up on ejaculatory frequency will usually correct the problem.

7. Ewly

Ewly Members

Thanks so much for the help guys it means a lot. I hardly ever masturbate now, I almost feel like I have to force myself to get an erection, no more of that "Holy shit I need a wank" feeling anymore then quickly running off and having one. And I never wake up with an erection anymore.

As for the attraction to my girlfriend I highly doubt it is that she is beautiful and I am attracted to her. And I took zinc for a month but nothing

Do you think it's a good idea to go to the doctors then? Or maybe a clinic first? Just incase