can guys feel the contractions when a girl orgasms on their cock?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by horny_as_hell, Aug 30, 2008.

1. horny_as_hell

horny_as_hell Member

2. stalk

stalk Banned

Hell yes

3. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

I have a couple of times... Though they had really strong vaginal muscles.

4. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Absolutely you can feel it. Though I've been with some girls where I couldn't feel it.

5. Russ Thorn

Russ Thorn Member

I have been able to feel it on occassion, but most of the time I can't.

6. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

If you don't she didn't really orgasm. She faked it. To double check, put a finger gently up her rectum. When she orgasms, she'll squeeze your finger in two! Sorry guys, but faking it is half a lifetime's sex - and that is generous. They can't help it if we're so bad, impatient, uneducated, and shallow. You can tell that we are by reading all of the posts about sex by guys in the whole forum! Trouble is - we are all they've got!

7. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

No, I cant feel a womans orgasm but can feel when she grips me. It is awesome

8. Shale

Shale ~

Usually the pubococcygeal muscle contracts with orgasm and you can feel it on your cock or fingers, whether in a pussy or anus (same muscle goes around both). My wife had some strong ones.

It's the same muscle that a guy can tighten and make his cock bounce up.

After sex when we felt playful my wife and I would send signals back and forth by tightening those muscles. :rolleyes:

Klimax2gether likes this.
  9. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

depends on the woman... mmm the cum squeeze. :) I like that feeling.

10. Badmoonraising

Badmoonraising Member

For sure. I love that feeling. So make that a yes, yes, yeas. I love it when a women climax's under me.

11. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

It all depends if chicks know how to do kegel muscle excerises and if they care to do them. I do it every day. So my beau can feel it.

12. Eternal Soul

Eternal Soul Member

With some girls I've felt that, and it was truly an amazing feeling. With others I didn't.

13. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

well d'uh:rolleyes:

unless you are just a very large woman and he is a very little man

14. ProfessorGroove

ProfessorGroove Member

^ Same

15. snipr

snipr Member

my girlfriends realy tight, we havent had sex yet because of it, it hurts her at first just for me to put one finger in, and when she orgasms when im fingering her, most of the time it ends with her misery because when she starts to contract my fingers too much.... poor girl, and she keeps wanting me to stick my dick in, but can barely take my finger without crying... its kinda sad....

16. ProfessorGroove

ProfessorGroove Member

Is your girlfriend 3 years old? Honestly never been with or heard of a girl THAT tight

17. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

My ex after several, several orgasms would literally push my cock out of her sometimes with the strength of it.

18. snipr

snipr Member

no my girlfriend isnt 3, shes 18, she told me when we met she has never ever played with her self or anything, doesnt use tampons, anything like that, thats why its soo tight... plus she had alot of problems with anerexia and such, shes a little girl, and i dont think her early life decisions helped it... im just afraid of hurting her is all... but shes not the first that iv known like that, there was annother girl i knew that was the same way... she said it hurt everytime she had sex or played with herself for about the first 10min until it loosened up enough...

19. ProfessorGroove

ProfessorGroove Member

ah I see, learn something new every day :D, perhaps I was just with a bunch of sluts XD

20. Eternal Soul

Eternal Soul Member

LOL your last phrase made me laugh. :D

But no. I've never been with a slut yet some girl didn't have these contactions. Apparently some girls just don't have it.

This one girl was more than obvios every time she came "and I was inside" yet I never felt her contractions.