Can A Good Sex Life And Masturbation Coexist For Couples?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Panama Jack, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I have a wonderful sex life together. We have sex 3-4 times weekly and masturbate together and separately. We do this for fun, intimacy and our health. We are a senior couple. What do others say about masturbating and routine sex?

Bobbie52 likes this.
  2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

masturbation is the tool of Satan and soils the Holy Sanctimony of marriage as decreed by Almighty Gawd!!!!!!
    You touch your pee-pee again in the pursuit of self gratification at your own peril!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK.......
    just ask the wifey for a blow job next time ;)

bigredinmass likes this.
  3. Scratched

Scratched Members

If I had a wife that enjoyed/allowed sex that often, I wouldn't bother masturbating lol!

But hey if it works that good, keep doing it! Say, does your wife have a sis? jk...:)

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Of Course It Can......No Two Peeps Sexual Needs Can Ever Be The Same...... :)

Cheers Glen.

5. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

You just reminded me of Charles Juliani from Truth Hertz! Sounds like his type of humor. Good stuff.

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

It is awesome.
    For 27 years I was married to a woman who would never even dream of mutual masturbation. Our sex life was mechanical and even awkward. She just wasn't that into it.
    We divorced a few years back and I met a woman who is awesome in many ways, but also sexually. She LOVES her nipples stimulated, and I was doing just that and she just started rubbing one out and moaning. I was on another planet. I don't know if I had ever been that turned on before. She continued until she came. Then came the best part, she started to give me oral, then her hand...then she took my hand and encouraged me to do it myself while she watched.
    Now masturbating mutually is a part of the mix. We have intercourse at least 4 to 1 compared to just masturbation...but it certainly adds spice and enjoyability!!

bigredinmass likes this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree with OP. Maturity has it's advantages. We do have a great sex life, but we let the mood take us where and how to have sex. Sometimes we just masturbate because we know the health benefits of doing it. We think all seniors need to masturbate. We also believe that every one regardless of age needs to have regular sex, even if it is a FWB. I know some will judge us for this stance but we believe mature senior people need this to support good mental and physical health.

8. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes vaginal sex and masturbation can co-exists without any harmful effects. My wife and I do that very often and we have vaginal sex at least once a week.

9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

10. LilyBlue

LilyBlue Members

Absolutely yes, we enjoy both. Some days it's straight sex, some days there's masturbating in there, sometimes it's just masturbating. Enjoy it.

Micheal9 and Klimax2gether like this.
  11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

i like your straight forward truth. Do you use toys to masturbate or do it manually on each other? I feel really excited when my wife madtubates me.

12. Keptafew

Keptafew Members

Married a long time and no way would my spouse be open to that. I would love it and have with a mistress who was much more uninhibited. I masturbate now because its the only thing left!!

13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

It has worked great for us over the past 40 years, but it may not be good for all couples.

14. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

It works well. I'm 56 she's 46. We both masturbate together and separate and have sex also the daily sometimes
    Several times. Yesterday I jerked off in the early morning, fucked about an hour later and then a fast one with her in the evening. I'm stroking fight now and will fuck her in a few minutes.

Deejay2018 likes this.
  15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Few people stop and look at the simple medical facts.

Unlike a woman's body that has a cycle, Guys need to give the discharge of their old sperm cells a helping hand. Otherwise it will happen anyway while we are asleep.
    If this did not happen, we would be producing babies that were 10 years old before they were even born. :worried::worried::worried::yum::yum::yum:

ahsorandy likes this.
  16. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

I
    I enjoy my wife masturbating me almost a much as sex, and I think she does as well as there’s always a huge smile on her face when she’s bringing me to climax. She knows exactly how I like it and what spots to hit.

We have an active and great sex life but daily masturbation is also important to me.

Deejay2018 and Klimax2gether like this.
  17. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Me and the wife have a healthy sex life. Not necessarily routine but steady. Sometimes we don't feel like going all out and we masturbate together other times we take care of ourselves solo. Doesn't affect anything

18. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I'd say the two go together hand in hand...

bigredinmass likes this.
  19. Fred64

Fred64 Members

When I was married I would still masturbate often, my xwife would never even discuss it, we had sex on a somewhat regular basis when I proposed masturbating in front of her she flipped out on me.

20. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

I couldn't be with someone who doesn't want to do more than regular sex and judgemental when you ask for something different

bigredinmass likes this.