Came while performing oral?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by audio guy, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yes, my favorite too. There's nothing more satisfying than being fucked from both ends...Damn I love it.

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow can't imagine getting fucked on both ends...love to try it but don't know if I couldn't handle it! I had a chance once but I backed out! Two young guys wanted me when they found out I was a virgin but I got scared and backed out! Oh I've been fucked on both ends alright but not at the same time!

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

I have had a full hands free ejaculation while performing oral. I was going down on a suck buddy while fingering his ass. When I noticed his scrotum start to tighten I knew that creamy glory was soon on the way. As I kept sucking he started to cum. I could feel the anal contractions on my finger that was still buried in his ass. I guess that put me over the edge. I started cumming and left a nice size puddle on the floor. It has only happened once, I am hoping for it again.

Firm501 likes this.
  4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow that's hot..............

5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Ever had a wet dream.............I had one while in the Army....I didn't dream any thing that night but for some reason I came while sleeping and wow did it feel awesome........maybe I was jerking off ....if I did I didn't know it.....!

6. Cum1977boy

Cum1977boy Members

Yeah kinda but if been like riding his leg kinda so while I didn't touch myself there was stimulation and I loved it.

7. littleboner

littleboner Banned

I've cummed in my pants a number of times from foreplay, both men & women.

8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

An Old Thread Now locked .

By all means start a new one but in the Sex Discussions Section and not here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.