Came while performing oral?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by audio guy, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

I may be peculiar in this but I've never had a firm (both puns intended) preference for how I cum. My way is to surrender to whatever magic happens with whoever I'm with and that's different with just about everyone.
    I may be able to explain that with an example. I picked up a heavenly red bearded hitchhiker one night and took him home for his first ever gay experience. ( unlike most it probably WAS his first according to his fiancé & friends I later met). We kissed each other from head to toe, gave each other head etc all night without me even thinking about him fucking me or visa versa and as the sun came up we exploded all over each others stomachs. He was the most passionate kisser I've ever encountered and I've never forgotten that night. Only looking back on the experience did I realise it was like nothing else I'd ever been through, then or since. Sigh! Wilt! Swoon!.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  2. captain1234

captain1234 Member

i dont think i ever have while sucking b4

3. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

There's nothing wrong about being peculiar! If half of us weren't peculiar, the world would stand still.

I'm just a great lover of long-lasting 69's, and it's the way I get the most thrill, to cum with a cock in my mouth.

Having said that, I do get great orgasms when I'm riding a nice cock, and I cum much more and squirt far further cumming that way, and the orgasm is more intense, but I still prefer the first way. I simply LOVE sucking cock, and that's pretty much me. :angel:

4. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

yes i can get off real good while i am getting fucked but for me i get off so much better sucking cock, i guess its the taste of the cock and the feel of the cock in my mouth and throat, but precum is sooo good too, and the feel of him fucking my mouth is sooooo hot!!! and the prize of him cumming in my mouth is the bomb, i cant get enough and its my weakness!!!

5. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Quote Oldschool2013:
    and the prize of him cumming in my mouth is the bomb, i cant get enough and its my weakness!!!

VISIT ME... VISIT ME!!! ;-) Lol...

6. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

How do I unsubscribe from this thread? It's not turning me on any more and I can't see an unsubscribe link.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    AH! I just discovered it's under the 'thread tools' link so I'll just leave you lot who've has a clitoritis transplanted in place of your tonsils to get on with it. :2thumbsup:

7. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

did you like that quote!!?? lol where are you at "GayOldBoy"! love to show you some deepthroating swallowing action!!!

8. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Looking at Google maps, I'd say you're about 3,000 miles W.S.W of me here in the Good Old UK. Lol...

What a shame indeedy! I have a regular 'friend', and he's good at his 'art', as am I, and sucking and swallowing is the main menu when he's here.

9. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

well to bad you are so fat away!!! its so nice to find guys like you that are into what i am into!! so guys feel like i am a weirdo because i like having a cock down my throat! because i get off when i am deepthroating a cock! but i cant help it, sucking cock to me is so so hot! i have got off lots of times sucking cock without touching my cock!!
    i too used to have a regular friend, he is very well hung and loves my deepthroating skills!! he has moved away from me and i only get to see him once a year!!

10. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey, he's not the only oldboy who's into cock-sucking! I love it, and having cum shooting into my mouth and down my throat - the more the better. It's not weird at all. Havne't yet come myself hands-free while doing so but will keep on practicing :)

Simon :sunny:

11. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

so cool to find guys into what i am into!! i love sucking cock and will never stop!!!!
    for some reason having a cock down my throat turns me on so much sometimes i cum! when a guy has his cock down my throat while he cums oh wow it is heaven!!!

12. newbie fem

newbie fem Guest

I can cum while sucking cock. I'm a pretty sensual person and dont always need my penis stimulated to get off myself.

missionfigdeluxe likes this.
  13. rainbowb20

rainbowb20 Guest

have wanked myself off while sucking my ex`s cock

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had this happen once and it was an amazing orgasm for me. I hooked up with this guy through Craigslist searching for a "down-low" cock sucker and had a photo of a gorgeous 10" cock attached to his ad. I replied and he answered the next day. He sent other photos to convince me he wasn't lying as I am a big cock lover. We arranged for me to stop over at his home while his wife was away. Yep, another married who's cock is being neglected by his wife...I love guys like that. Anyway, I get there and he wants me to get at it right away as he's pulling his pants down. I was instantly turned on with his flaccid 7 1/2" swinging between his legs. He sits down, I drop to my knees and take him into my mouth. I started to slowly orally worship his cock as his moans and sighs of enjoyment motivate me to give this cock 110% of my oral attention. He quickly grows to 10" and he's raging hard and I'm so aroused and turned on I can actually feel my cock dripping inside my under ware. I sucked his cock for 45 minutes until he screamed out that he was about to cum and it was at that moment I felt myself cum as I was power sucking his big sexy cock feeling him shooting load after load after load into my mouth swallowing every drop. He was so pleased with my skills and effort he contacted me repeatedly every week for about the next 6-8 months until he moved away. I never again had an orgasm sucking a guys cock and I've sucked many. It was just something about his cock that really turned me on, I do enjoy big cocks and was able to get 9 of his 10" in my mouth, he was really thick at his balls...a real mouth stretcher which I also enjoy as they help produce the most saliva for a quality, sloppy blowjob.

Marriedbicouple, Sagewynd and Joel69 like this.
  15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I came once when I was in the Army with out even touching my self! I was asleep and it woke me up! Oh hell it felt awesome, good! I think they call that a "wet dream" I was just a kid then just out of high school in the Army! At that point in time I had never sucked a cock or even thought of
    but I did suck my first cock before I got out of the Army he was a giant of a guy with a giant of a cock as most black guy seem to have!

16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Never happened to me. I usually concentrate so much on the cock I'm sucking that I go soft.

missionfigdeluxe likes this.
  17. Marriedbicouple

Marriedbicouple Impatient for some FWB

Love the picture!! Got my cock hard & wife wet....

18. Mike1026

Mike1026 Members

Other than wet dreams, I have never cum without being touched, but I was getting ready to give this guy a blow job, he already said he was nervous. I assured him he was going to enjoy it. I slid down his running shorts and his 6" semi hard dick popped out. Just as I was getting ready to put my hand around it, it started shooting cum everywhere. I quickly slipped it in my mouth until he was finished. He said he was sorry, then he got me hard and sucked me off. The first time I had ever saw a guy cum without me giving an effort. It was great!

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I had a similar experience but was disappointed. He dropped his trousers, I took hold of his balls and swirled them together in my hand while applying slight pressure and a gentle tug downwards and took his cock into my mouth...all the way flaccid and swirled my tongue around the shaft as I slowly slid his cock out of my mouth and he began to shoot his load all over me. He too said he was sorry, pulled his pants up and left. Yeah, I was disappointed.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  20. JaxJim

JaxJim Member

I have never cum hands free from oral either on a guy or girl. I many times have stroked my self (especially when lying on my back, head over the edge and a man using my mouth like a fleshlight) to completion. It doesn't require a lot of stroking to get me off this way, but I cannot cum without something happening to my cock or bum.

I have cum in a threeway hands free but I am getting spitroasted so my bum/prostate is getting a working over too. In fact, this is one of my favorite activities.

Oh, once I came hands free while eating pussy and riding a pretty thick and long suction cup dildo. She had done this to me the night before (she rode the dildo while sucking me) so the next night I returned the favor, when she came and thrusted against my face I just exploded all over. Gawd she was hot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.