Cam Newton Seems Hotter Now.

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

As I have said many times before on these boards, I find certain sports stars (esp. African American) pretty hot. I guess in many ways it is my sex life, now at least. I don't know if they would appreciate my interest in them. But I suppose they don't have to know.

Anyway, there are many sports stars I find hot this way. But I was following recent news stories about NFL star Cam Newton. He made sexist remarks. And for some reason that makes him more sexy. I couldn't be the only person to notice. Yeah, he is apparently a sexist. So he is probably a homophobe too. But that's his problem.

Also, I noticed something similar about 18 years ago or so, when R&B star Sisqo came out with the song the "Thing Song". Someone asked him if he would ever wear a thong. And he said, categorically, the dragon doesn't wear thongs. That was pretty sexy too. Even better than seeing him in a thong, believe it or not. I think Sisqo was less of a homophobe. But he doesn't have to know a gay man is checking him either.

Or maybe Newton isn't a homophobe (I don't want Hip Forums or myself to get sued). I honestly don't know. But I definitely know he is sexy, in any event.

Have the rest of you noticed what I am talking about?

:)