Butch looking girls Versus Feminine looking girls? The perfect girl?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by YouFoundMe, Nov 16, 2011.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I used to think I had a type but honestly I don't. I've found myself attracted to hyper feminine women, and more masculine women. I met a trans man once who I didn't know was trans at the time and I thought he was gorgeous. It turned out he was in the early stages of transition.

2. Look@me

Look@me Members

Loved femmes, slightly tomboy . Hehe.. and bit girly2..

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm a tomboy, but also, I'm a girl. So I look like a girl and I want to look like a girl and I like other girls to look like girls. I've also seen femboys that look like girls. I wouldn't mind pegging one. ;)

jmadre and Look@me like this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

My sister was trying to catalogue me last time she was here. I thought I was a femme looking tomboy type--I surf, love hoops, drink beer, and cuss like a sailor. But my sis thinks I have too many beauty products in my bathroom to qualify.

Like I'm the only one with a cucumber masque and hydration socks...

jmadre, GLENGLEN and Irminsul like this.
  5. Sharethelove

Sharethelove Members

I don't care as long as your hot ur my type

jmadre likes this.
  6. Lovely_Lissa

Lovely_Lissa Members

I'm attracted to mostly andro women but I'm into anyone really

jmadre likes this.
  7. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

I am 53year old skinny short 5ft2 tall freckled face thin lips green eyes redhaired soft butch lesbian woman. I have never understood the attraction of women who don't look like women. I like women womanly, please. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to tall curvy ultrafeminine women.They turn me on. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. For me the, taller a woman the better.

I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. The more, the merrier. I LOVE big boobs. They’re so much softer, and I’m flat, I’m not the most gifted in that area, so maybe being able to have my way with assets I’m a little jealous of does something for me, as well. I’m very dominant in bed.
    When it comes to the bedroom, I’m a conqueror, I’m the dominant partner. This is why I absolutely LOVE straight women having their first lesbian encounter with me. I love watching their nervousness as they submit to me, the transition to relief as they realize I’m not going to hurt them, and the transition to pleasure as I perform on them. I do have certain body shape I'm more attracted to and that's hourglass. Equally proportioned.

8. CammyDucante

CammyDucante Members

I like femme girls, I have girls that are a bit more masculine as friends. I have a variety of friends period.

9. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Still true. I looked at this thread and was really confused because I had no memory of posting it. And no idea why I would even post it to begin with.

Irminsul likes this.
  10. For me, it’s the attitude
    The way she carries herself
    Confidence first. Self confidence. Self contained. Almost arrogant
    An air of power
    Professional women. More feminine than butch
    Yet, the butch is contained in the arrogance
    Professional women that attract men and women equally
    And, we
    Men and women
    Equally want to submit to her

11. Visexual

Visexual Member

I've always found cute tomboys the most appealing. In fact, the recent fad for androgyny has really caught my interest. And the really feminine women just don't turn me on at all.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well, your profile says you're a male, so it doesn't really matter what you think in the lesbian section. :p
    Now what defines a tomboy "look/style".

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

There are degrees of femininity and one thing is for sure you can identify a real 100% female on the spot.

She’s just glowing all over and imbuing both sexuality and sensuality