Bump If You're Baked!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Shivaya, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I've always wanted to smoke with John Lennon. I have a british friend that lives here in the states. She told me stories about all that what you said. Me, her, and her husband used to smoke together back when I was in my teens. I'm friends with 2 of their daughters. Still friends with them. They don't smoke anymore. They are both health care workers now. So they don't want to take the risk incase something happens at the hospital they work at. Haven't seen them since 2019. The 2 daughters. I still see them from time to time. One lives down south. The other still lives by me. The wife and the husband live in North Carolina with their 3rd daughter who just turned 15.

I heard a lot of good things about Amsterdam. Especially the Red Light District.

That's awesome. I actually just placed an order with my one friend for the spring time. I help out my one friend from time to time with sorting and what not.

I got just over 24 hours to go before I get to hit the bong again. I just picked up a new one today.

That looks so good. Right now. I have an oz of gorilla glue setting in a mason jar all grounded up ready to go already tapped into. I just finished my last batch last week. Here is my weekend worrier, then my new one, and my stash before being grinded and after. The big bong was around 150usd and the new one was around 255usd that I picked up today in my old town.
    IMG_20210107_193115489.jpg IMG_20210107_183815494.jpg IMG_20201205_201921842.jpg IMG_20210107_193037158.jpg

~Zen~ and mysticblu21 like this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I have CBD buds...

3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

You are one happy camper today!

Love that Gorilla Glue... I know the guy who developed that strain. Good guy, but got sued by the Gorilla Tape company.... true story!

randomdude1983 likes this.
  4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

How do you keep your rigs so clean???

I have used alcohol and salt to clean mine. It's only an acceptable job ... never gets it all.

Any suggestions?

randomdude1983 and mysticblu21 like this.
  5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Slightly tired. I'm in a very good mood today though. Whoever he is. Tell him I said thank you! It's great. I love it.

~Zen~ likes this.
  6. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I use some kind of gel. It's very aggressive. When I get home later. I'll get the name for you as I can't remember off the top of my head.

7. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I'll be doing 420 tonight.

8. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Grown out in nature and sold to me. Honestly one the best I ever had. I was just thinking. Me, Zen, and you should smoke over skype someday. For me. It'll be during the day as y'all are way ahead in time.

9. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

@~Zen~ As promised. This is what I use. Great thing about it. It's reusable. Just need to filter it out. I use a paper towel with a funnel to filter out while pouring it back into the bottle. What I do when I want to clean the stem and the bowl. I fill up a beer glass and I let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes. Sometimes longer if it's really bad. I try to keep up with it and I clean my glass once a week. Then just rinse off with water. For the bong. I dump the entire bottle into it. And I just move it around while both ends are closed up to clean the bong. The new bong is going to be tricky to clean after I use it tonight since it's dual chamber.
    IMG_20210108_163941000_HDR.jpg

mysticblu21 likes this.
  10. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Right? It is a cool name. I already picked up my munchie food for afterwards :)

11. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

Boom. Happy Friday high guys.

~Zen~, randomdude1983 and mysticblu21 like this.
  12. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I'm having quesadilla for later. I tend to crave them after I smoke for some reason :)

Be sure to take a puff for us and we'll do the same for you! Happy Friday!

13. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

mysticblu21 likes this.
  14. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Don't think I ever had that. How is it?

mysticblu21 likes this.
  15. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

Ordering pizza now...

mysticblu21 likes this.
  16. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I just read up on it. Looks like I'm going to have to try it and see if I can get any. I gotta ask my people lol

mysticblu21 likes this.
  17. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Enjoying my new bong. I feel like a total noob. High after the 1st hit after a week off :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

mysticblu21 likes this.
  18. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Yup. It was an interesting night to say the least. My friend was trying to mess with my head most of the night lol. And then after our video chat. I just chilled out for the night enjoying the moment. Stayed up until like 330ish in the morning :)

mysticblu21 likes this.
  19. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Just smoked. Now laying here in bed listening to music and thinking.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  20. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is a self-perpetuating thread, it's now over six years old.

Anyway I baked some more edibles, this time sugar cookies, baked in a pan with candied cherries. I used only leaves this time so I added extra. Problem is with that much trim added it kept it from baking so well, but what the hey, I'll still eat them. Ate one three hours ago and I'm having trouble posting this. I baked them and they baked me.

randomdude1983 and mysticblu21 like this.