Bringing Back Fox Hunting In The Uk

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by MrChuffy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. MrChuffy

MrChuffy Members

Well this Government has promised a free vote to bring back and legalise Fox Hunting again in the UK.....What kind of sick twisted excuse of human being takes pleasure in chasing a poor animal to exhaustion...and then only to watch it be torn apart whilst alive by a pack of hounds.....It worries me that we are sharing the planet with sick heads like that......I for one will be out with my friends in the Anti Hunting brigade trying to stop this if they ever bring this sick pastime back......There is no place in a so called civilised country for such cruelty......and if the Fox is causing problems with livestock...then of course the farmers livestock needs protecting....but do not turn it into a bloodlust for the toffs whilst inflicting severe cruelty to to poor Fox........The "Countryside Alliance" says its the voice of the Countryside....well they aint my voice and I am born and bred in the Countryside....They don't speak for me or my Countryside.

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............................bastards.......:(

1 person likes this.
  3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That pisses me off and makes me sad.......Are people ever going to evolve as a species?

1 person likes this.
  4. MrChuffy

MrChuffy Members

I know Moonglow....It just feels me with despair sometimes...to Know how cruel mankind can be....Like you say it is very sad.

5. Laci

Laci Members

Try to get people to call them and express your opinion. That is so sickening.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sometimes it seems like people don't realize or don't even think about the ever growing population for certain species of animal.

The fox is a pest. No doubt about it. If the population isn't managed, it will cause ever growing problems. Hell, even over populated herds of rabbits can cause an absolute mess.

I understand the cruelty, perhaps butchering them with other dogs is not the right way about it, but a cull every so often is quite necessary for some animals like it or not.

Picture this. You have a beautiful aquarium and decide to buy another fish. Now in the bag with the fish was a tiny trumpet snail. It goes in the tank and you think nothing of it. A week passes and you see it again, much larger and in two weeks you see two. Three. Four? In a month your aquarium is infested with a pest. What does this do to the ecosystem of your tank? Varies greatly on what you have in there but still damage is irreversible. And the trumpet snail multiplies and multiplies until your whole gravel is swarming with them.

Now that may not be relevant to the fox but I think it is because pests multiply rather quickly. I honestly don't even think we human beings could live the way we do now if we weren't to animal cull species. Say you don't kill 2000 pesty foxes. 5 years time... Then you will understand the importance of it all. :)

When I lived in Australia my daddy and granddaddy and uncle used to go on kangaroo culls. They'd shoot 1500 a night with a group of people. If they didn't, there'd be 5000 causing problems.

Every so often I hear about a roe buck or red deer cull even here in Germany. They completely destroy the environment and farmers lands.

-shrug-

1 person likes this.
  7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

If you kill off the top predators, like wolves, yeah this is what happens. The earth should find a balance, it has for millions of years... Then humans come along and fuck it all up. Fixing the balance by fucking it up some more doesn't work.

8. Laci

Laci Members

The humans are overpopulated and a pest. If we could do a casual cull on humanity I'd support it.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's what wars are for.
    No one wants them either.

10. MrChuffy

MrChuffy Members

Yeah that is so true Laci...totally agree....The biggest pest on this planet is mankind..and all the greed..selfishness and cruelty that goes with it.

barefootconservative likes this.
  11. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I agree. Somehow we have no problem containing other animal population, but it's immoral to try and contain the human population, which is growing to an almost unsustainable number. Where is the sense in this? Who's worse for the planet? Foxes or humans? I say humans, because foxes don't release carbon emissions into the air, they don't carelessly use up unrenewable resources, they don't kill meat the way we do (slaughterhouses that kill much more than will ever be used), basically animals are much more deserving of this planet.