Bright - whats with the critics reaction?

Discussion in 'New Movies' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its boxing day, just watched the Movie Bright with Will Smith

Didnt really expect much as the reviews from the critics sad it was really bad

I thought it was a pretty awesome movie, I was glued for the two or so hours

Buddy cop film set inside a kind of alternate reality earth filled with orcs, humans and elvs

Lots of action, Will Smith back in form

Some of the critics called it the worst movie of the year

I havent seen this much disparity between the critics reviews and reality in a long while, smells very fishy

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

My Guess Is The Critics Have Been Denied "Kickback" From The Film Company......:smileycat:

Cheers Glen.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Not usually one for conspiracy theories, but this one was some obvious bullshit

Actually probably one of my favourite films of the year

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I tend to feel that critics and myself don't really agree an awful lot about movies. That could be me though I mean I tend to enjoy cult films and b graders. I rarely read reviews before I go into a movie though because I don't want it to be spoilen. Every now and again I see movie I have no idea about I just completely title choose. Sometimes ya win and sometimes ya lose. :p