Bought This Little Guy Today....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by Ashalicious, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Bud D

Bud D Member

Yes, it's a magnificent dick indeed, glad you envy.

There is a difference between home grown schwaggg and something more elite.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

untrue, Ive had and seen many window grows that would simply blow your mind..
    not everyone keeps the lights on in the house 24/7 and many window grows are short lighting cycle because the sun is only available for so many hours.. even in the summer.

3. Bud D

Bud D Member

Second plant I ver grew was a window sill grow. It was the outside city lights that kept them from flowering.

If you want hemrie, leafy miracle grow go ahead I do not care.

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

As I have said before in these forums, if you are under 30-35 years old, you really don't know as much as you think when it comes to different strains and what weed was like in the past.
    I'm willing to bet you have NEVER had a 100% pure landrace sativa or indica or if you could even tell the difference.
    Everything are pretty much mutts today. Even times when shit is advertised as true Colombian, Acapulco Gold or Thai, I have been bitterly disappointed at the mutt strains being passed off as pure.

these youngsters who think they invented weed....LOL

5. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Don't you mean "whipper snapper"?

6. Bud D

Bud D Member

I don't really care about pure landraces or hybrids. I am 34. I really do not care about the 60's or 70's and what weed is like. I do know ace seeds sells some pure landrace indica and pure sativa hybrids. Also there used to be a seed co called afripips or something like that which sold a variety of pure African genetics.

I haven't smoked in about 3 years. I do spend and have spent too much time reading forums. I know it's a lot of work to get a good harvest and it's never really good enough because variety is the spice of life.

Plus over a kilo in Ohio can get 5 years.

7. Bud D

Bud D Member

I really do understand how young people are about weed, but some old people are the same. People are into money and power. Who has the best weed and people making money off of it. That is sorta why I don't fuck around with it anymore. People are stingy bastards hoarding and rip off other people left and right. There is more drama surrounding cannabis than I care to be around. It is too damn expensive!

Where I live you can't grow pure land race strains outdoors anyhow. Same longitude as humbodlt with 50 more inches of rain per year and about 11 less sunny days. Not a lot of nature remaining either, there is mostly farmland.

I am just a bit of an alcoholic anymore. I would rather smoke weed if it were legal but I didn't like going without that either. It is that there are a lot of young people with money to grow weed. Land in legal states is extremely costly and indoor gear is very expensive. It is not like how the rainbow family handles weed. It is a buisness to most people and the Government regulations make it even more so.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Someon woke up on the wrong side of the bed

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

the growing, processing and sale of cannabis and cannabis products has been a "for profit" business for many thousands of years, so what's your point?

10. Bud D

Bud D Member

What is your point

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

in response to your rant about the commercialization of weed, as if it's some new thing.

12. Bud D

Bud D Member

It is a new thing. Cannabis was illegal in all 50 states for a long time. Before that it was hardly known about.

I guess your all for GMO cannabis too? Surely someone is working on that.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

Are you drunk

1 person likes this.
  14. Bud D

Bud D Member

Nope

15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL......
    you have no clue what you are talking about. Cannabis was legal in all 50 states (actually 49) up until the mid 1930's when they instituted the unconstitutional tax stamp bullshit.
    In 1966 timothy Leary challenged it before the supreme court and won. for about 3-4 months cannabis was 100% legal in America.
    Prior to that hemp was one of the main crops, and would still be if it weren't for William Randolph Hearst.

But going back eons, cannabis has been a cash crop for many civilizations.
    you have any idea how many tons of hashish made it's way to Europe in the 1600-1900's?
    If it wasn't always a cash venture, why would entire communities be centered around growing cannabis as there have been throughout the middle east for centuries?

Hardly known about??? LOL...LOL...LOL

the first mention of cannabis use dates back more than 6000 years and it has been a main commodity for literally THOUSANDS of years.

you are completely clueless when it comes to cannabis

16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

1 person likes this.
  17. Bud D

Bud D Member

Hey old fart, 80 years is a long time.

18. Ashalicious

[​IMG]

Two months and two days old.

3 people like this.
  19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Nice Sativa strain you got there. One day it'll be too big for that pot before you know it.

20. Ashalicious

How do you know it is a Sativa strain? Should I transfer it to a larger pot? Am I correct in assuming it will flower in August?