Bones love or hate it?

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Charmed262, Feb 25, 2011.

1. prana

prana Member

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  2. Charmed262

Charmed262 Member

I love to watch house. Thats cool I like to watch the food network when nothing is on. The food network used to be just about the only thing that I would watch other then HGTV.

3. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I like it. Totally disposable TV.

4. enigma35

enigma35 Member

i like bones and alot of contemporary drama programs like dexter, house, terriers(pissed it got cancelled). i also like comedy too though like its always sunny and arrested development

5. ameliorateLJ

ameliorateLJ Member

LOVED seasons 1-4, but after that it starts getting a bit iffy, for me. I love Emily Deschanel though- what a beautiful, talented lady!

6. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

The funny thing is the rise of shows like Bones, CSI, NCIS, ect vs old school cop shows like Law and Order, NYPD Blue, Homicide: Life on the street, ect is that it's apparently been fucking up trials in the fact juries are asking why there's not holograms, machines that can map out a whole crime scene just by scanning the ground, genius witnesses, ect, when the fact remains actual police investigations are nothing like they are in Bones except in the most high profile of cases. It's actually pretty funny watching Bones than watching The First 48, the difference between TV and reality is ridiculous and is actually fucking up the judicial system, good god watch less TV America.

But I do enjoy Bones, I don't love it or hate it.