Bob Marley assassinated by CIA its official

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by David0301, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Not only disrespectful to the sufferers, but an insult to the doctors who dedicate their entire lives to treating them.

morrow, GLENGLEN and Lynnbrown like this.
  2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

When Bob Marley refused to have his toe amputated as well as refusing to have any type of cancer treatments because of his religious beliefs, he was basically signing his own death warrant. He was even advised to have the toe amputated 1st and the whole foot next. He had to have known what he was doing...he was not living in the dark ages.

Religion and beliefs are funny strange things. Apparently he wasn't scared of dying.

Asmodean, Orison and scratcho like this.
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I think that he needs to stop typing for a few minutes and allow his brain to catch up. LOL.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Guys.......I Hate To Be The Bearer Of Bad News But The OP Clearly Has One Agenda......

And That Is To Wind You Guys Up Tighter Than A Drum......After All This Is The "Conspiracy" Forum.....:smileycat:

Notice I Stopped Short Of The "T" Word...(profanity.??)

Cheers Glen.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    morrow likes this.
  5. David0301

David0301 Members

may I also beg you to behave and talk gently, thanks

regarding your question: YES i do have conscious and this is why I am posting this. The good things are there to be shared and not to be kept secret.

To make it simpler: do you know what the term "iatrogenic" means? that is not something i am inventing. It is a serious issue that is killing almost 1 million americans every year. Not by the diseases they have BUT by the treatments they receive. Here is the describtion of the word look:
    Definition of IATROGENIC

one day you will know what i am talking about, we are still young know, but... allthough i am young it is like i have lived 2 lives because I have been everywhere and met so many different people around the globe. it is time to come alive

I have , honestly, thought that in this minimalist chat forum people will not be mainstream or better said as much "brainwashed" as the 0800 guy next door.

6. David0301

David0301 Members

i know it is hard. Because from child on we have been brainwashed a lot. It is hard to peel the shells of lies all at once. But you can do it step by step. It takes time. I am no more better or worse than you. I was born and raised in europe and we also get brainwashed a lot during school. I awakened 2 years ago and step by step let go of all the false believes we have been taught. Starting again from scratch like a baby. Not believing 1 single thing before I know it 100%. If I can do that then you are certainlny also able to do that.

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

I think I will take Glens advice, because what you have just posted, makes no sense at all..

You ever thought about taking up religion? Because you sound like your a preacher.. they talk shite a lot too.. :D

Lynnbrown and Irminsul like this.
  8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I seriously doubt there is a single person that posts here at HF that is not aware that chemo used for cancer also kills good cells as well as bad ones...its the risk you take. AND MANY people have lived after going through chemo!!! According to the type of cancer you have and how far advanced it is when the diagnosis is given, most doctors will even tell you that even though they can recommend (a type) of chemo, it is certainly no guarantee it will affect (or kill) the cancer. Again, it has to do with the type of cancer and how advanced it is when diagnosed.

You need to go back and do some thinking and reading on your own before you think you are going to come here and educate us poor dumb smucks about much of anything...especially IATROGENIC illnesses. lol

9. David0301

David0301 Members

No, I dont endorse any religion. They only cause troubles and seperation and (mostly) exploit/enslave people. I am sure life will be much better without religion. People should become spiritual rather than religious. Be like Jesus. Be like Budda. But dont follow man made scriptures. Because they got nothing to do with jesus,buddha etc...

10. David0301

David0301 Members

I bet most people here know that chemotherapy also kills good cells, BUT do most people here also know that the success rate of chemotherapy is 2%? I bet they dont! because otherwise they would not do it. This is something you dont see or hear in main stream media but you need to dig deeper into medical journals , it was published in one of those journals that the success rate is 2% and even doctors who get cancer dont do it, here watch:

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

Once again, you say no to something, then do the same thing!

Who the hell is Jesus and Budda if they are not religion?

You really are just here to wind us up! But all your actually doing, is making yourself look ridiculous! You should stop now, you don't know what your on about.. LOL

Lynnbrown likes this.
  12. David0301

David0301 Members

honey, jesus and budda were spiritual beings, yogis, they were meditating and doing good works, they were not religious, its a difference,

here is the difference:

religious people:
    worship men, look up into the sky to search for what they call "god" , they see other religions as outcasts and therefore cause seperation/conflicts, they impose/fabricate laws, they blame other people for their misery and search for "god" only when they are in trouble, they are superstitious rather than scientific, they only believe

spiritual people:
    they dont believe 1 thing , they only know, they dont worship men, they dont look for an external god who is hidden in the sky but rather go into themselves through meditation etc, they see all humanity as 1 and dont seperate or cause conflicts, they dont impose any laws but let people live how they want to live, they are scientific and not superstitious

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

This is just one quick little factoid I found without even looking hard:
    "For instance, 52 percent, or about half, of people diagnosed with early-stage lung cancer live for at least five years after diagnosis. The five-year survival rate for people diagnosed with late-stage lung cancer that has spread (metastasized) to other areas of the body is 4 percent.Apr 15, 2014"

Aside from that VERY DIFFERENT "fact" that I found, from your "2% survival rate"...if I looked long and hard enough I could find any number or fact to back up anything. good grief. :D

What do you think? That nobody should ever have chemo?... even if a woman finds a small but malignant lump in her breast...which could be successfully removed and she could live a full life of "normal" span?

Had Bob Marley had that toe amputated when 1st diagnosed, I think he would still be here...but that's just me. Had he done that, it may have changed who he innately was...nobody knows. But I'd bed my bottom dollar he wasn't assassinated. LOL :D

Asmodean, Meliai and morrow like this.
  14. morrow

morrow Visitor

In not reading your preachings, but im not your honey!!

And stop telling people to, DO! Read! Etc etc, your bull shit is your bull shit, keep it in your head, stop filling up the pages with it..

Right, in neither reading or answering any more of your crap, you had your chance, you done. Bye!

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm getting really upset.

My fiancé is a doctor. She took an oath to help people. The medical profession is not a boogeyman hiding under our beds, intent on destroying us all.

You're insulting a lot of people with your crap and I suggest you stop.

16. David0301

David0301 Members

you have a lot of exploitation going on in your country by televangelists, the ones you see sundays on tv talking lots of bs lol, they make millions and are good actors, how can people be so stupid and seriously believe their "healing power" lol, remember benny hinn? or jimmy swaggart? they were both exposed. This is what i mean by difference between religious and spiritual. Because they were preaching in the name of "jesus" but did they have anything to do with him? i think if he was alive then they would be his biggest enemies rather than friends hahaha.
    I am in the US a lot and they do go to church on sundays and one time i also went there , unbelievable what they are doing there... hahaha... seriously ... even this "talking in tongues" hahahaha , this needs to stop

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Medicine can be used to harm people. But to say there is a massive conspiracy against the people is silly. Doctors want to help people. A man like Bob Marley was of great influence in the counter culture. Maybe the CIA did want him gone but they would not need a doctor or fake cancer to do that.

Asmodean and Lynnbrown like this.
  18. David0301

David0301 Members

your "fiance" you said "she" , ok i got it... but i did not say doctors are out there to destroy , they only implement what they have been taught, and I think they are doing their best, but I also gave you some stastical facts, like the "success rate" or the "iatrogenic death" these are not invented by me , so please dont be angry on me , its out there and not in my head

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

girls do that in 2018

Lynnbrown and morrow like this.
  20. David0301

David0301 Members

i never said doctors are out there to mislead people, because i know doctors and they also taste their own "medicine" , im just saying something needs to be changed, money should not be a determing factor when it comes to healing, the patient should be valued , the pharmaceutical companies have lots of power and influence dont forget that, they finance the media, universities and doctors, please dont forget that either

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.