Bob Marley assassinated by CIA its official

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by David0301, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David0301

David0301 Members

i did not check the content of the website before i have sent it here but it is enough to take a closer look and i can imagine it was hacked by somebody. why would somebody post this embarassing news headlines lol . to confuse us or what? also: how do we know what is true news and what is not true in these days? since the media is only run by a handfew people to support their agenda we can not have access to true news.

peter tosh - bob marleys successor from the wailers was also shot to death for a good reason. he was another musician with meaningful lyrics.
    john lennon was also shot (certainly not by one of his fans lol, would you as a fan shoot your hero?)
    cat stevens as soon as he changed his "direction" he is no more supported
    prince lincoln another reggae star of bob marleys area with a strong message "died of cancer" a few days after being diagnosed
    and so did other roots reggae musicians who were internationally successful misteriously die in the 70s.
    some of bob marleys sons who stayed true to his message are banned by the music industry. for a good reason. they dont want you to hear their lyrics. mtv , vh1 etc dont play their music. allthough they are much more talented than rihanna or beyonce

im not saying its true or not . its up to you to decide.

2. David0301

David0301 Members

most definately yes!!

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Then most possibly you will die..

Cancer treatment has come so far! How dare you damn it!

You don't know anything, I hope this thread is deleted!

4. David0301

David0301 Members

good atitude., a critical mind gives you freedom and joy

but i dont believe the other "official" explaination of cnn,abc and co either , which is bob marley died of "a toe injury that spread to his brain" , lmao, just by reading this i must laugh i studied medicine and this makes as much sense as a flying gorilla with horns

5. David0301

David0301 Members

whether you believe conventional medicine with radiation and chemo is good or not is up to you,
    just as i have a free will to decide what is good for me and what is not, i have certainly lost trust in the conventional medicine and know that 80-90% of what they are doing have nothing to do with science. in fact it is practised without any scientific evidence. the true curing medications are banned because they are effective. such as mms or certain plants. do you really think they have a vested interest in curing cancer ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
  6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Bullshit.

I got 10 extra years with my grandfather because of cancer treatments. An my aunt--God bless her soul--died way too young at 54. But she lived long enough to see her daughter get married.

Anyway, you act like cancer treatments are the "Man's" way of thinning the herd or something. These treatments are voluntary and people can--and do--occasionally refuse them. Of course, a 40% chance at survival plummets to virtually zero and these people die painful and early deaths, but yeah--let's shit all over modern medicine.

Thread is getting to be insulting

morrow likes this.
  7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

bob marley was told buy a british doctor that he needed to get his toe amputated to stop the cancer spreading he refused on religious grounds ! Peter tosh was shot by a robber none of these things had anything to do with the CIA

morrow likes this.
  8. David0301

David0301 Members

im glad you had extra time with your grandpa.
    maybe my message was missunderstood. Please pay attention I said: if you dont get diagnosed nothing will happen, my brother is a doctor and i got some medical background, most autopsies (most means more than 50%) reveal that the person had cancer without knowing it , meaning he/she died of another reason
    what i dont like about conventional medicine is that they get their money by threads/lies , "you will die if you dont do treatment" which is not true. The best thing in my opinion is to never go to a conventional doctor for any checkup. Believe and trust in yourself. Also you can read andreas moritz books.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol.

What a Muppet.

rollingalong likes this.
  10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Melanoma is not a "toe injury."

It is an aggressive cancer .

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gorilla's can probably swing off vines and fly. And if we put a Viking hat on them, well then you've got a flying gorilla with horns. Lol.

12. Rots in hell

I really hope no one reads what you have written here and Dies because you are being a dick !
    I hope You delete it and post no more shite like it ! Have you a conscience ?

Asmodean likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a feeling nobody take him seriously. :p

14. morrow

morrow Visitor

There is always 1.. way to go mallybopper! Respect!!!

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well tbh, there's some ailments I've been too afraid to see a doctor about because I'm afraid of the answers. At some stage though you have to go and find out. Like my eyes. I knew my eyes were bad, but I'm glad I had them resolved to what they are even if I needed both corneas removed. Same with my back, it took a good half my life or more to have that looked at. Now at least I know what I'm dealing with. When I get the courage to check my thyroid, I'll do that too. But I don't have the courage right now :(

16. Rots in hell

Yeah we all do that Irm ! and the dentists mine is a cruel bastard :tonguewink:

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I need to go to one for the last 3 months! Haven't gotten there yet. :(

18. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I agree that chemo can Kill some people, but I don’t believe that if you have cancer and you don’t treat it somehow, wether naturally or not, that it will just magically disappear!
    Especially Melanoma!

19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Quite clearly he has no idea how body cells become malignant in their attempts to fight off what may or may not be a threat, or how the delicate use of radiation can restore the balance. Sadly, when advanced cancerous cells exist, their combination with the treatment may be the point of death, but their is no alternative in the doctors attempts to preserve life. It is rather like saying that the fire department should not use water on an advanced fire in case its weight contributes to the buildings collapse.
    The true fact that malignant cells are formed within the body rather than entering from an external source, is something that needs to be understood, rather than misused to start a conspiracy theory.

themnax likes this.
  20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have given a brief explanation in my reply to 'morrow', but now doubt in the case of the OP, it will fall on deaf ears.

Candybuttons likes this.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.