Blowjob With A Condom

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by wetMcnugget, Mar 17, 2017.

1. wetMcnugget

wetMcnugget Members

Hello

My girlfriend does not want to give me a bj without a condom. She tried it and says that she cant stand having precum drops in her mouth.

I really miss a good bj (without a condom) because with a condom its just not the same feeling. In fact there isnt much of a feeling.

I was wondering if any of you had solutions to this. I suggested cutting the condom and leaving just the tip on the head. But thats the place where i dont want it. It will probably be better than a whole condom, But still not near as good.

I shopped for the thinnest condom i could find. But still there isnt much feeling compared to no condom.

Please help me out. I really love her. But i also really miss a bj without a condom... Any suggestions ?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

grow up or break up.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  3. Wet_finger

Wet_finger Members

thats not very good advise...

if she cant stand the precum. i dont see any way other than a condom. i dont understand that because the precum doesnt really taste anything and there usually isnt much. but every girl is different i guess.

maybe she could have something else in her mouth at the same time or cover your dick in something that would cover the taste, like chocolate or something similar that she likes ?

1 person likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I have to agree with iaminmyunderwear.
    Sorry, but your girl friend doesn't like to give head...period.
    And if she is willing to accept oral sex from you, but makes excuses for returning the favor - then I suggest you move on and find someone whose sexual likes more matches yours.

2 people like this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I just love this pic and how it gets reused all the time in memes :cheers2:

1 person likes this.
  7. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Maybe you could buy some liquid candy! You know that yummy stuff you buy at the gas station or wherever they sell candy.
    Just keep dripping some little drops of that of the tip of your cock and then all she will taste is the candy flavour.
    Grape is my fave, mmmm now I want to buy some!

Twogigahz, Eric! and averageguy6 like this.
  8. Degenerate

Degenerate Member

Just ditch her.

Seriously, if this is how things are in the early days of a relationship, it will only get worse. What's the point of being with someone who doesn't want to do anything for you?

Sorry to break this to you, you say you love her, but it's already obvious that she doesn't love you and never will.

1 person likes this.
  9. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

It is hard to just ditch someone you love, however, it is true that if a woman has any sexual hangups, it might get worse, not better.

You should try to talk to her before you breakup with her. You must make it clear to her what your sexual needs are, and, that if she doesn't feel she can accommodate them, then, make it clear that there is a serious problem with compatibility!

You don't need to be stuck with lifetime of discontent.

10. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

You could try masturbation before letting her go down on you or even cumming in her sleeping you're as 'empty' as possible. I don't like men cumming in my mouth either and I do make them put on condoms but guys generally don't like condoms. If all else fails when she's blowing and you feel yourself getting close tell her to finish up with her hand. Fact is you can do without her getting you off with her mouth but you wouldn't want to lose her vagina because you need a good blow.

11. Asmodean

LOL

yeah no chance on sincere love if she happens to not want sperm in her mouth... :rolleyes:

frustrated likes this.
  12. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Now, here we have a REAL WIFE! You have one very lucky husband. I hope he knows how lucky he is to have you as his wife!

13. Asmodean

All other wifes are fake!

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

" Fake News" Is All The Go Nowdays......So...Why Not " Fake Wife's" As Well...???... :gorgeous:

Cheers Glen.

15. Asmodean

If there's no cum in your news paper you know how credible the content is!

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Read My Newspaper Online And I Always Wondered What Those White Blobs On The Screen Were.....

Thanks To You Asmo Everything Is Now Crystal Clear......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

17. Asmodean

No prob Glen! It's all about transparency :cheers2:

18. Degenerate

Degenerate Member

This notion that he has to settle for whatever crumbs she throws him, because he "wouldn't want to lose her vagina", is not a healthy way to view a relationship, IMO. It's only going to lead to frustration and resentment over the long term. Better to ditch the bitch.

It's not so much the act itself as what it says about the other person and their attitude to the relationship when they won't do something so trivially easy for the sake of their partner.

When I'm in a relationship I do everything I can within reason to satisfy my partner sexually. I expect the same back and won't settle for less.

19. Asmodean

Well, your post and conviction actually says more about you my friend, than that it says something with certainty about how much a person who just happens to hate to have sperm in his/her mouth loves their partner

20. Degenerate

Degenerate Member

And what, pray tell, do you think it says about me?

Sperm in the mouth is a trivial inconvenience. The cost/benefit on this one is a no-brainer. Anyone should reasonably be able to get over their dislike of it if they give the slightest care for their partner's pleasure. If we were talking about something like receiving anal sex, where there is the potential that it could actually hurt, that would be a different matter.

1 person likes this.
  21. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

He doesn't have to break up, just find a second girlfriend who only wants to give head. problem solved.