Black line on bottom of penis shaft

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by tp12345, Mar 5, 2018.

1. tp12345

tp12345 Banned

Hello everyone. I’m a bit worried about my penis because there is black ring going around about the middle of my shaft. On the top of my shaft it is hardly noticeable and more purple than black, but on the bottom of my shaft the line from the ring is more black and noticable. If needed I can add pictures. Is this anything you guys have heard of? It has been on my penis for as long as I can remember and hasn’t caused any issues as far as I know. Is this normal? Thanks in advance.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Iv'e Read About This In Medical Journals......There Is No Cure......And Eventually Your Dick

Just Falls Off......Sorry To Be The Bearer Of Bad News......:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Put the sharpie in a different pocket.

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It could simply be one of the small transverse veins. Possibly swelling due to a blocked capillary, weeping into reticular dermis or just running near to the surface to regulate heat. If you are worried or feel any pain, it would be worth a visit to your doctor.
    [​IMG]

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

It is your circumcision scar. We all have it. Some of the foreskin is clipped off, and the rest is inverted so the inside of the foreskin is on the outside just behind the glans, and it is stitched to the remaining shaft skin. Some of us (me included) have a "loose cut", with most of the foreskin remaining. We can pull the remaining shaft/foreskin over the glans just like an uncut guy, but it sits behind the glans normally.