Biodiesel Tour Van, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by drbeaker, Jan 7, 2008.

1. drbeaker

drbeaker Member

Ok ya'll, here's the deal. My roomate, girlfriend, some friends, and I are looking to take a sandwich/burrito business started by my roomate on the road to festivals this summer and we want to do it in a biodeisel or veggie oil van that will run on the very oil we cook with! Conveniently enough, my roomate has also worked for sometime for a biodeisel conversion shop.

So here's our offer: We will convert your nasty old fossil-fuel burning van into clean, clean biodeisel, a service that normally costs thousands of dollars for only the price of the parts (probably about $800 as opposed to $3,000 or more). In exchange we would like to rent said van for the summer.

Of course, you are more than welcome to join us in our travels. Many kids will be jumping on and off the bus (all trusted friends of course) and there should always be room for one or two more. I myself will probably only be doing a couple weeks on the road plus all the shows easily reachable from NYC since I have to take classes for most of the summer. and my girlfriend will probably do likewise.