Bible Study Group

Discussion in 'COOL Activities' started by greenteam101, May 1, 2015.

1. greenteam101

greenteam101 Guest

Hey everyone! I have wanted to start hosting an event for a long time now, and thought I should let you know about my new Bible Study on Thursdays!

If you'd like to join in, I'm open to all religions and creeds and will be having a meeting at 218 Blanche St. So if you're in the Houghton MI area, every other week starting May 7th, just knock on the door. The password is "I love faith!" Refreshments provided.

Cheers!

2. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

bible study for all religions and creeds? i hope you serve popcorn, cuz that sounds like one hellofa show!

3. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

I studied the bible for 13 years and learned that it was canonized by the Roman Catholic Church, which a lot, if not most of protestants are in agreement that it is Mystery Babylon the Great. Doing extra-biblical research, I also learned that Jesus Christ has no credible historical mention of any divinity or a resurrection. I guess that's why it's called "faith."

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I think it's hilarious there's a password.

5. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

When they say "refreshments" I'm assuming they're not having cocktails.