Bible Questions? III

Discussion in 'Sanctuary' started by OlderWaterBrother, Apr 5, 2010.

1. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

And in answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads YOU; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. (Matthew 24:4-5)

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Again, so what?

3. S-word

S-word Member

The covenant was made to Abraham who was not a Jew, the Lord God our saviour said to Abraham, "In blessing I will bless you, and in multiplying I will multiply you."

In other words, the Sons of our God, who is "The Son of Man," of which the man Jesus was the first fruits to be harvested from the body of mankind, the first to be raised from the past of the only exception of all mankind to have ascended to the highest heaven, within the body of mankind, evolving on the spirits of man, and to have descended to choose Abraham as the one through who he would bear his sons, who are to come from the seed of Abraham, of which the nation of Israel is a gathering of the descendants of the 12 sons of Jacob/Israel, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham.

All Jews, who are but one tribe of Israel, are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews. I dare say, that there are very few people in this world, who cannot trace their ancestral lineage back to Abraham.

4. OlderWaterBrother

I'm sorry, I forgot that you don't really care what the Bible says, unless you can bend it to fit your beliefs, even though it was written under inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

5. thedope

No, I don't really care for your interpretation, it makes you as a crashing symbol or a clanging gong.

I told you, I am not christ, but I am like him. I told you it was not my intent to say I was.

6. thedope

I dare say, you failed to answer the question.

7. S-word

S-word Member

Your Question was: "What was God's relationship to man before the advent of the Jew?"

I think my answer; "The covenant was made to Abraham, who was not a Jew, (and the Lord God our saviour, who is the Godhead to the body of the Most High in the creation, in which body, Adam was the old supreme personality of Godhead when that body was submerged in the baptisimal waters of the earth, from which the new Godhead to that body arose, who was Enoch, who is the only exception of all mankind as recorded in scripture to have been taken to God and translated from a mortal body of matter, into an eternal spiritual body, in order that HE should never experience death, and it was He, who had ascended to the highest heaven within the body of mankind evolving on the spirits of his descendants, and who, as our evolved Lord God and saviour,The Son of man,) to whom "The Son of Man,"descended into his past and said to Abraham, "In blessing I will bless you, and in multiplying, I will multiply you," has addressed your question quite adequately.

8. thedope

Is this not a jewish record? A story handed down by the jews hardly represents a relationship to god before the advent of the jew. What you say is a version, but it does not speak to the question outside of jewish thought.
    Sorry, but no, it doesn't answer my question.

9. S-word

S-word Member

I was assuming that you were referring to the God of the Jews, and my answer was in regard to that God.

But perhaps you should be looking to Brahman the God of the Hindu's, who beleive in an eternal oscillating universe, that appears, then disappears, only to reappear again. A universe that changes from being, to non-being, then back to being again. Of course the Indians, who believe in this God, are the descendants of Shem as was Abraham.

Their God "Brahman," the root to which name, originally meant "speach," is much the same as the name of the western God, which means "The Word," but in reality means all the information that has been gathered through the countless universal bodies that have been in the process of evolution throughout the aeons of eternity, and that gathered universal genetic information, cannot be expressed as the spoken word, but as another universal body, in the image and likeness from the body that had preceded it.

The God of the Hindu, is called Brahman, and is the essential divine reality of the universe; the eternal spirit (Gathered information) from which all being originates and to which all must return. And the Hindu believes, that at the close of this particular cycle of universal activity, "Krishna," who is the eighth manifestation of the first saviour Vishnu, who was the first intellectual mind to have evolved within the generations of the universe, enters into Brahman as the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Or perhaps you may be referring to some other god entirely, you will have to stipulate which god.

10. thedope

The law without opposite.

Anyway, comparative religion is one thing, how about your god?

11. S-word

S-word Member

My God?

My God, Is "Who I Am," He was in the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity that was spatially separated by what is called the "BIG BANG," and He has evolved to become "Who I AM," today.

I picked up a fossil, and OH, what a buzz. Just to think, in my hand, was "Who I Once Was."

My God, "Who I Am," is connected to the origin of all by an unbroken genetic thread of life, He has never died, and He can never die. As Long as I remain an obedient servant and an extension of "Who I Am," He will place me in his throne as his son and heir, in his evolution to become, the 'OMEGA,' "Who We Will Be."

So get behind me you charlatan priests, and you shams,
    For I am true to my God, to MY God, "Who I Am."

The only name on earth or in heaven by which we are saved, the name that My God gave to Jesus, the first fruits to be harvested from the body of man.

For I am who I am, may I never lose sight
    Of the fact that I am, 'who I am' day and night
    I'm not who I was, nor who I will be;
    For "WHO I AM," is the name, that my God gave to me.

"Father! Keep them safe by the holy name that you gave to me."

12. S-word

S-word Member

What do you believe was the Jewish and early christian thought?

Sandalphon is an archangel in jewish and christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud and Kabbalah.

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron’s twin, is in fact Elijah’s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch, who had been carried up to stand before Adam.

And Elijah, the Jewish Messiah, is yet to appear in the glorious body into which the Messiah in ascention/evolution, was also transfigured and was seen as John the Baptist the coming Elijah/Sandalphron, in ascent, and the Jewish Messiah, is not the twin of our heavenly Father Enoch/Metatron, but he is the duplication of our heavenly Father, as the two had become one, in the body of Jesus, (Enoch in descent) and it is the heavenly simulacrum, who gives his immortal body of glorious and brilliant light, in order that we might live.

You must come to the understanding, that time is multi-directional. The Angels who ascend and descend upon the heads of man, are ascending and descending in time.

13. thedope

I am then, the surname we inherited in creation.

14. thedope

I don't.

15. S-word

S-word Member

Only they, are given the name "Who I Am," who like Jesus can accept we the sinners, without condemnation. We, who are of the sinfull body in which the spirit of the heir to the throne of the most high in the creation, is evolving and being brought to perfection within this sinful body, in which the "Son of Man," is gathering all the wisdom, Knowledge and Insight needed by the heir to the throne of Godhead, from the suffering of the body in which he develops.

The pain and suffering caused by all the mistakes made by his body, from which mistakes he learns to be obedient to his indwelling ancestral spirit.

In sin did we, the mother body, conceive our Son, but our perfected Son, who is Heir to the throne of our Lord, justifies our continued existence, for the woman, "this great androgynous body of male and female cells," is saved through childbirth.

THE SON OF MAN.

So now my friends, come soar with me
    Tp the outer limits of reality.
    This universe though wide it seems
    Is but the shadow of our dreams.
    We are nought but knowledge in these tents
    refined through pain and punishment
    We're the hive of man, and neath his Rod
    We are one, we're the Son of God.
    The past, the present, the future is he,
    He was, He is, and He will be:
    And heaven is, but a point in time,
    To where the spirit in man must climb,
    Eventually, when He's there at last
    And stands and gazes at His past
    And take the throne prepared in heaven,
    Then all His past will be forgiven.
    I am, Who I Am, the die is cast,
    for I was created by my past
    And we who we are this very day,
    determines His future in every way.
    If my past were changed,
    Then who would I be?
    One thing is certain, I wouldn't be ME.....By S-word.

16. thedope

Crikey son. What sinful body? We have a nervous system which is part of a communication device. The body has no character.

So now friends, of this soliloquy, you have yet to see what you might be.
    the past you see does not become the past until we see in the present.
    where would you be, thee, without me.
    Lost in time perhaps.....By thedope

17. S-word

S-word Member

There are those who in a state of deep hypnosis or meditation, are able to enter into the inner most centre of their being, and merge with the mind of one of their ancient ancestors, where they experience the past through the mind of their ancestor, while he, receives images of the future, for which the terminology to describe that which he envisons, has not even evolved.

He speaks of things that look like grasshoppers; like a prophet he rambles rubbish in his attempt to describe what he is seeing, "a great grasshopper with bulbuos head, and two wings that sound like a roaring waterfall when it moves, and it spits fire from its tail," all the while the comatose body in the present, has been heard to speak in an almost forgotten language of the past, a language that he could not have been expected to know or understand.

We are potential fourth dimensional beings trapped in this three world by the unbilical cord that binds us to these three dimensional wombs, in which we, the invisible mind/spirits are developing.

MIND TRAVEL.

Come travel with me on a journey through time;
    Not in some capsule, but in our minds.
    To the inner most sanctuary will we desend,
    To the single cell from which all began.
    In the inner most sanctuary where all is one,
    Where all of space and time is joined.
    We'll mingle there with other minds,
    From other lands, in other times.
    Minds of the past who seem dead and gone
    And minds of the future, who are yet unborn.
    For they in THEIR time, whether here on this world,
    Or some distant planet to which they've been lured,
    Will enter their inner most sanctuary too,
    And there perhaps, they might merge with you.
    Ah! To travel through space in the wink of an eye
    Merged with your child from some world way on high,
    And if this is but madness, then madness it be,
    So come my mad brothers, come, fly with me.....By S-word.

Obviously, you have never received a visitation from one your, as yet, unborn descendants.

18. thedope

Coolliyo, but what is ancestor, memory is living tissue. And develop mind into what? Creation is extension.

As far as speaking from the past that you could not have known, everything happens in the present or not at all, that is why it is so. That it seems a deep mystery that it should be so, does not give the vernacular special import. Perhaps it holds particular affection for you, but we waste time if we do not move on to what is yet to learn. Better to say what is to be said now.

My extension is not descent.

19. OlderWaterBrother

Then stop applying Scriptures to yourself that only apply to the Christ.

20. S-word

S-word Member

[thedope wrote].....Coolliyo, but what is ancestor?

An ancestor is that which, if it did not exist in your past you would not exist in the present and could not evolve into the future.

[thedope wrote].....As far as speaking from the past that you could not have known,

You may not know what happened in the past matey, but I do. Do you want that I should play your silly game of semantics? You cannot move into the future without leaving the present, which was not yesterday.

So what is to be said now, other than the past created the present, which is in the process of creating the future, which can still learn and evolve from the knowledge gained from the past and the present, and from any wisdom that may descend from the future.

For that which does not yet exist in your future present, cannot exist in your current present, nor did it exist in your past present, so which present are you referring to? Your Past present, your current present, (opps look out, it's gone) or your future present, which your past present has just become, and your past present, which as your current present now exists, but your future present does not yet exist in your current present?

[thedope wrote].....but we waste time if we do not move on Move on? To where? To a future present?
    to what is yet to learn. What
    can be learned that does not exist in your current present?