Bi Top Men: What do you like most about fucking another man?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Uhardrodnme, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

What about a man attracts you to him, makes you want to fuck him? What's the primary thing about a man that, once you've fucked him, would make you want to do it again, to keep calling him back for more? Is it more satisfying to you to fuck a man bareback & spurt your man-seedout into him there, than with a condom? The more input we bottoms can get from you, the better we'll be able to please you when next we climb into your steamy bed to snuggle up close & take all the hardness you feel for us.

BiMature56 and Tehachapi-topman like this.
  2. jsb

jsb Member

I'm usually the bottom but if I were to fuck a guy he would need a smooth ass with no hair!

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, bottom too....don't like hairy arses either

Simon :)

4. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Im a bottom but I would love to hear the responses from tops!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah me 2

Simon :)

6. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

I'm a anal virgin other then some fingers and toys. I'm hoping this topic takes off as I want to learn more about anal sex as I really want to try it. Bit excited about taking my first cock.

7. prospero13

prospero13 Members

I come back because I'm attracted to men. I like the way they look, I like the way they smell, I like their butts and most importantly I like their dicks. To me there are few things better than playing with the bottoms dick while I'm inside him. All in all, there is a lot of things that make sex with men a pleasure, and most don't tick off the same boxes as sex with women. I f anyone is interested in specifics I'll be glad to answer.

8. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I have done this to a couple of women and a couple of guys. Its a winning move.

9. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

I get turned on by smaller submissive men who are sissies and love to be treated like women.

JeffT, subshawn41, Socal72 and 3 others like this.
  10. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

Yes im glad that turns you on, i love being treated like a woman in bed, and even just around the house aswell. Walk up behind me and smack my ass as i do the cooking and cleaning in my thong, then run me a bubble bath to loosen me up, take me to bed and give it all you got.....

JeffT, dd788snipe, Mr. White and 2 others like this.
  11. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

That sounds so sexy. Something about men like you just get me going.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  12. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

prospero13 - you care to share those "specifics" ?? I'd be interested to hear them

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm the bottom for my wife and our bisexual couple...He's fucked me numerous times but hasn't opened up to me fucking him yet. He does enjoy a good pegging from his and my wife though. Some day he'll let me inside, I'm not rushing him into anything as we have a wonderful, four-way, open relationship together.

14. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Honestly, the thought of rimming or fucking a guys ass turns me off. If I want to rim or fuck an ass, it's got to be a woman's. Now I'll take rimming and getting fucked any day. Just wish it would happen!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  15. Gunnz911

Gunnz911 Members

Hi. New User here. I’m an alpha male type and always a top. I’m a little older now but in my younger years I enjoyed men older than myself, especially if they were married, successful, respected community members.
    I’ve had three men that fit this that I saw regularly fir long periods of time. They were older than me so the frequency of these visits tapered off over time.

My biggest rush was making these men slightly submissive to me. They loved it to and always wanted me to come back. I loved fucking them in their marital bed. None of these men, nor I, could be outed. I was married most of that time too. While they were servicing me I’d remind them I was fucking them where they were supposed to be the man. I’d use other simple things to make them feel like just a little less manly than they wanted others to think.
    I guess I loved the dominance feeling I got while doing this.

16. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What I like most is giving him pleasure with my cock and filling up his ass good. I like a masc dude who can get just a little submissive behind closed doors. Or mix it up and take turns. Hairy ass?? Hell yeah bro, bring it to me. Rim and fuck. Take all of Big Red. Nothing more satisfying that fucking the cum out of a masc dude. Sorry feminine/hairless boys...you're not my scene.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Our boyfriend likes the domination he has over me as I submit to his cock, taking it in my mouth and then eventually guiding him into my ass as my wife is grinding her snatch in my face. Once I'm on all fours and he thrusting deep inside me he gets really fired up hearing me begging and demanding more of him as deep as he can go.

18. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I understand many feel differently, but for me sex is about mutual enjoyment, neither dominate or submissive. Not to imply that one partner can't take the lead. Every man I have topped I did it for both of our pleasure. I have never dominated a man to make him feel inferior or degraded. I appreciate his acceptance of a very intimate act. I can, on request, role play a dominant partner.

Same goes when I'm sucking a man's cock. I am not being submissive. I love to suck cock and give men pleasure. If he calls me cocksucker, queer, fag, I'm not offended if it helps him get off. If he feels he had debased me, it's the last blowjob he gets from me YMMD.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I like a bigger guy then me for most of them have a huge cock and I want to feel his cock! My hole is pretty much stretched out since I first got fucked and it takes a big cock for me to really feel him now plus when a big guy cums he cums big time and that's a awesome feeling!

Mike1026 and dd788snipe like this.
  20. Tehachapi-topman

Tehachapi-topman Members

I like smaller smooth men. They have to have enthusiasm and love sucking cock and getting fucked. All bottom men love it, so it is something that is intangible. I’ve been with guys who thought they were great cock suckers, but they were just average at best. They have to be good and very submissive

JeffT, subshawn41 and dd788snipe like this.