Best ways of smoking Hash.

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by reckedchords, Feb 26, 2006.

1. TheMadHasher

TheMadHasher Member

We dont have soap here, never seen it :D
    I was like $40 quarter whoa I'm buying from you LOL :D

2. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

LoL:sifone:

3. Sjax

Sjax Guest

It can be done fast, just lick the tip roast the smoke and roll the toasted tobacco out of the cig into your hash mix. First of all the reason we do this is to get a smooth smoke, and for people who don't smoke cigarettes, blowing out the smoke helps filter out the nicotine. Reason for this is if you are a non smoker and smoke a joint without toasted tobacco, you will get a really strong nicotine buzz too which some people find unpleasant.

I smoke everyday using this method and I've even quit smokes except for special occassions. Joints only. I've never bought a bong but if the oppertunites comes along, I do toke a few heads. :devil: Never really heard of bowls here, guess its not part of the culture. We primarily smoke hash in Denmark (Maroc, Kashmir, etc) you can also easily get some decent ice bubble from a place called Christiania. Anybody can go in there and buy hash without dealer connections and still score good grade hash if you get hold of a decent dealer in there. Also some cheaper lesser grade (we grade it by calling the hash 90 or 120 (120 kashmir for example)

Peace <3

4. trippy-dippy-drummer

trippy-dippy-drummer Member

watch up in smoke. the matchbook pin glass way is fun if you're already stoned. here's how it works. get a matchbook and make it stand up like a house. stick a safety pin through the bottom so you can put the ball of hash on the end of the pin. light the hash on fire and quickly put a glass over it. hang the glass over the edge of a counter and suck up that hash smoke!! so much fun. or put it in a joint.

5. Syd222

Syd222 Member

crumble it (by heating it with your lighter of course)
    roll it with tabacco (roasting it is superfluous)

6. Comfortablynumb11

Comfortablynumb11 Member

Hmm I have like a bowl of hash, maybe i should bong it.

7. Schmichael

Schmichael Member

It's been 6 years since someone posted on here but if anyone fancies it I'll share this...

I've just started smoking hash, and I don't think I'll be smoking it much over the next year, but I smoke it with Kratom and it's SO much fun! I get so whacked out! Everything slows down and I don't believe what happens! Watching family guy and american dad just gets so confusing! :p I love it! Try it! It's AWESOME!

8. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

My way was Hot knives......

9. gobru

gobru Member

When you have good hash you dont have to heat it before crumbling it

10. shadowcat0709

shadowcat0709 Member

apple pipe?

11. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

on top of a screen out of a bong :) if i had oil id get a oil dome, but i rarely get that kinda stuff

12. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

oil dome FTW

13. Chidanandji

Chidanandji Guest

did you never hear about Chilom? Check out something about it

14. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

wtf? like a chillum?

15. MetroSkyline

MetroSkyline Guest

I like it in a joint.
    It's way too strong for my taste in a bong.

16. fiazio

fiazio Guest

I think cooking hash is much better, mmm tastier experience. I take a bit of it, put some olive oil, whole chocolate and some butterscotch syrup along with fresh tea leaves or coffee, your choice.
    I heat it alternatively, kind of like giving it a tease between being hot and to the boiling point. Making sure that I don't overheat (KILL THC), I smell the vapors... with some experience, one knows when the hash is all dissolved and released, you can smell it.
    Then Pour it in a container, heat it again with a glass of soya milk / anything.
    Same teasing method, except go easy making sure all the tiny bits are completely dissolved.

[Experiment: I once did microwave after the above steps, I don't know for sure but it gave a different experience, i guess something to do with molecular level heating and below surface heating].

That's the way I like it, but when I'm really bound to get on the plane, I just have a j.

17. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

I have been smoking it out of a bubbler with a screen

The way I have been treating this hash, I am sure I will never have glaucoma

18. Duble.x.PPP

Duble.x.PPP Guest

Hey what's up guys ! I'm bringing something new here ... Yeah actually i think it has not been discovered and i named it Lung ... ok so you need :
    1st... Upper part of a 2L pepsi bottle(half)
    2nd... Bread bag
    3rd... Aluminium(bucket)

Step to build it...
    1: Cut the bottle in the middle
    2: Put the bread bag around the lower side of the bittle
    3: Seal this with glue or elastics
    4: Make a hole in the bottle cap
    5: Make a bucket with the aluminium
    Now how it works ? Simple... you put your hash in the bucket on top of it, the you put the lung between your legs, you put the bread bag inside the half bottle, you light it up and pull the bag towards the ground to make sort of aspiration and slowly full up the bag of hash smoke !!! Enjoy my friends !!

19. madsci86

madsci86 Guest

if your going to use a bong it ive found if you put a screen in the bottom of the bowl and then smoke about a bowl full , leave the ash in the bowl then put a screen ontop of the ash then put your hash on the top screen and light her up . . . . . . . the ash catches the hash when it melts through the screen and you get all of it :)

20. mary me

mary me Guest

for me, the best to smoke hash is to light it (of course! hehe) and let it burn for a few seconds. fan the fire out and put under a drinking glass. fill the jar with smoke. get 2 bending straws. then, draw the smoke out from under the drinking glass into your lungs...enjoyyy!!