Being bisexual is frustrating

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Peaceful_LotusFlower, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I'm open to both sexes and I must admit it's very frustrating. I don't like threesome's or would ever try one. I don't judge people what they do or what sex or who their attracted too but somehow sometimes people think I'm odd because I rather want a relationship than a fling. I'm just at this age now where I want to start a relationship with someone, not just have a fling. Anyone who interests me is who I end up falling in love with and I connect with them by intellectually because I find it so appealing. Love the way people think and hearing their opinions on things. It's not just about sex appeal, it's more than that to me. So I think it's very frustrating when I find someone I like and they want to have a threesome with someone else. I don't feel comfortable in that and doubt I could. It's a boundary I'm not comfortable with. I'm a lover and don't feel comfortable having someone else in the mix. I'm not saying what people do in their own private time is wrong or bad people, I'm simply saying it's not something I can do. Someone said to me, "Well maybe you should stop being bisexual. Maybe this isn't clearly for you." That comment sort of got to me because I had a relationship with a woman before and her and I both worked out fine. When she stated she loved her ex still, I simply let her go because I wanted to respect her wishes. Just something I guess that was on my mind and felt like sharing.

2. Blkwoodsman

Blkwoodsman 21st century frontiersman

Do you find, in your quest for love, that sex is easier to find? It would seem to me more people are attributing their lust for a foundation in which to build emotions upon. Rather than building emotions to enhance the sexual experience....

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You have double the chance to find love. If you are looking for a 3 way then good luck with that unicorn. But for a bisexual if you are frustrated...then it is all in your head.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

being sexual is frustrating.