Been Clean for about a week now!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by -Sir_Smoke_Alot-, Jul 24, 2005.

1. -Sir_Smoke_Alot-

-Sir_Smoke_Alot- Member

hey guys i havent posted much since i got caught but i just thought i'd tell all of you that me and my buddy have both been clean for about a week now..im gunna try and quit for at least a month or so and when i start up again...im gunna smoke maybe once every other week or something like that...ah well just thought i'd let you all know im still alive:rolleyes:

2. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

Smoke on Friday nights and wake and bake on Saturday mornings. Thats what I do and it hasnt affected my outside life yet, by Sunday your memory is completely back to normal so you can actually get something done at school the next day. I prefer doing this to smoking everyday, I smoked everyday for over a week around 4/20 and I didnt like it, I couldnt remember shit, Algebra problems that took me two minutes were taking me ten and I could barely remeber three words of a sentence I had just read. Also by the next Friday night whatever tolerance you had is complely gone so you'll get as baked as you did the Friday before.

3. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

oh congrats on yer break...but man breaks suck if u take them because u got caught! man if u take a break for a month, the next time u smoke, ur gonna get SO STONED! it seems 2 me alot of people are cutting down?

4. ToNy_yNoT

ToNy_yNoT Member

i just made a thread on detoxin befor spotting this one, nevermind

5. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

wait a month and u may not even want to go back, u will realize how much better u feel without it

6. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

whaddya mean 'better?'