Beat cervical cancer

Discussion in 'Cancer: There is Hope' started by Applespark, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

So recently I was diagnosed with early signs of cervical cancer what is called cin1. It isn't cancer and is not a huge change in cells but its the start of early possible cancer. This year I have had some problems with yeast and candida effecting my body negatively. I have been reading about how to eliminate it with foods. In reading I read that about 90-95%(I can't remember ) of people who die of cancer are found to have a candida overgrowth in their body. I cant find a source that says thats true though...I was wondering if anyone has beat any kind of cancer or early cancer with food alone? Or if anyone has advice for me on ways to not let my cin1 turn into cancer. They said if I'm healthy it will probly go dormant in a year. Lets hope. And I will work hard to stay as healthy as I can.

2. Applespark

Yes please I'm in the USA and may not find it otherwise thanks

3. Applespark

4. Applespark

Thank you willy blue. I did read it. It was interesting. I don't have health coverage but also I willing to trust nutrition and research to fight this for now. I don't know if my link can be clicked but its along the lines of my thinking right now. And is also an interesting read. I just found it. I'm hoping I'm right that my feeling that my health issues are connected to candida. If I cleanse it with food and heal from this I will keep you all posted

http://aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com/2008/08/05/974/

5. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

So if you don't have health insurance, what happens to people in your position in the US?

6. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Good Luck Apple.

7. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

For what it's worth...

I was diagnosed with CIN2 a year ago. I was stressed out as hell at the time and had a total shit diet, which I've continued. I'm also immunosupressed from a medication I have to take. I thought for sure there was no way it would get any better on it's own. Lo and behold, 3 months later it was downgraded to a CIN1.

I don't know about candida overgrowth in dead cancer patients, but assuming it's true, consider this--chemo and radiation can cause candida overgrowth in the body. That does not mean that candida overgrowth caused the cancer. It's almost certain the treatment for the cancer caused the candida overgrowth. My own medication can cause thrush in some cases, although even with my shit diet I've never had it.

There is definitely a link between diet and cancer, in terms of certain diets making cancer more likely, although how effective diet is at reversing cancer is highly debatable.

Keep in mind also that cervical cancer is caused by hpv, not anything diet related. If my crappy body can fight off a CIN2, you should have no problem. And if not, there's a simple procedure that'll take care of it. By all means, eat healthy, but you should be fine.

8. Applespark

We don't go to the doctor.

I do yoga an try to eat fairly healthy myself. Sometimes I run. And I read a lot about different healing modalities.
    When I do go to the doctor I pay out of pocket. Soon though we will have "obamacare" which no one here really quite fully understands since its 900pages long.

An to be clear most cervical cancer is caused by hpv but not all. There's not enough known about all of this to simply trust doctors alone. Food is simply healing when it's fresh. There are too many toxins to risk not eliminating as many of them as possible right now if it will put years on my life ...I want to live to be 100 like my grandma. So eating what I love with different ingredients that promote health instead of instant gratification it is.

9. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Sorry to hear that Apple, sending good thoughts - hope you'll take care!

AND KEEP US UPDATED!

10. Applespark

Here's a super simple way candida can cause cancer it's not hard to understand

http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4728101_candida-cause-cancer.html

And the fact of food not being able to reverse cancers effects being debatable..I'd venture to say its likely that someone who changes their diet will far surpass the person who eats crappy on the get well soon scale. Nobody gets "healthy" by eating cheese and potatoes and pizza and soda. Anyways I know you know what I mean. It's common sense.

11. Applespark

12. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Aloe Vera juice, folic acid, Turmeric, Avocados, Vitamin E, Flavaniod.

These are the main things I boosted with when diagnosed years ago. Be cautious with selenium as a little goes a long way.

Hope that all goes well for you and that your results are clear in the near future.

Heather

13. Applespark

Thank you Heat. All tips are welcome and I will look more into.

14. DavidGriffin

DavidGriffin Banned

Any one tell me how to reduce brain hambreg cases...