Ass Licking - good or bad?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ninjawaffles, Jun 16, 2013.

1. sextant

sextant Member

I have rimmed many, many Ladies. Sticking my tongue as far up her ass as I can. I like doing it more than eating their pussy & I like eating pussy !! I love the smell which isn't like some would think. I've had several women start to moan as my tongue began licking their naughty spot. So I would tell them to touch themselves if they wanted. I would eat their ass good as they made themselves CUM. I have never had a problem with getting sick or anything. I Just love a nice ASS !!

2. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

just one lil bit o wisdom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s"]Redd Foxx - Wash Your Ass - YouTube

3. ambershere

ambershere Guest

i have never done it as of now..but u never kno...btw i have had guys ream me and its awesome

Craig69 likes this.
  4. green83

green83 Member

Amber,

It's def a good time.

5. sherlockholmes

sherlockholmes Member

Butt worms. Need I say more?

6. ohm~with~your~chi

ohm~with~your~chi Member

my husband just licked raspberry jam out of my ass the other night and it was amazing <3

Oelrob likes this.
  7. iluvpleasure

iluvpleasure Member

Will you share him? :)

8. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

pics or gtfo

[​IMG]

9. ohm~with~your~chi

ohm~with~your~chi Member

unfortunately not hehe. sorry. at least a half hour of pure bliss <3

10. icecube

icecube Member

I find it's hot.
    But I only did it with 3 girls, I love them :D

11. JohnFashion

JohnFashion Banned

"ream"???

12. campbells

campbells Member

Honestly bud, its fekkin amazing, do it every chance I get:)

13. Alton Allen

Alton Allen Guest

:), girls love it

14. erosthe1

erosthe1 Guest

hi guys and girls, here is my experience, my girl loves her ass played with in a certain way starting off with lube and finger progressing to a 6inch dildo and then my cock! , and also i love licking it as well, if i could clime inside it and lick it i would, never the less complacency had set in i dropped my guard!
    not quite sure when it occured but after licking her ass and fucking her ass for a nice long period of months with no problem what so ever!
    Then i got a urine infection now it was not pleasent so the quack sais i got a micro-bacteria
    So now peeing was not pleasent and the symtoms not pleasent it knocked me out i felt very rough! out for the count 3days in bed clean knocked out!
    now at some point or other i must of contarcted a micro-bacteria and the results were not good, i am on the 2nd coarse of anti-biotics as the first attack on my system was a month ago had antibiotics then and it appeared to have cleared but it came back after a couple of weeks, so now i am on another coarse of antibiotics.
    Now i am in a position to say that hygine is the way foreword, and never drop your guard, was it worth it..................well yes cos my girl has multyple orgasems when i am playing with her ass, and also i get to fuck her ass with my cock bare back which is also sensational, was it worth it, NO when you are in the pain Zone, now i am out of the pain zone YES it was worth it............. i like a good anul forplay and subsequent ass fucking my girls ass with my cock its makes my life a fucking pleasure!

15. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Re: Urine infections, post anal sex.
    Simple solution: Piss immediately afterwards. Pushes any "bugs" out.

16. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

My wife loves it. I will lick her ass and play with her clit at the same time. Then while fucking I will finger her ass too.

17. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Some may beg to differ as some people are nuts for sure and are either trolls or just gross as heck if they like that poopy taste / smell...

But for the most part yes if it's "clean" then it's all good, but keep in mind even when clean if you stick your tongue up the hole you probably will get some anal taste as it's not like most woman / guys clean the inside of their anus holes when showering...

Basic rule, if I'm down on her and I venture south of the border and things are tasteless then it's all good. However if it's a bit funky I come back up north quick. Now when things are good I've never really given her an orgasm from straight salad tossing along as it usually still requires some clitoral stimulus, but if anything I like to stimulate the anus as it can lead into further anal play, and even if it does it makes her feel good, so it's a win win.

Also keep in mind that maybe not everyone who showers washes there ass too, you never know...

18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Ewww

19. erosthe1

erosthe1 Guest

so can any one give me an idea as how to clean the ass hole passage has to be??????? ok the also known as the anus passage, so is it ppossible to clean the passage???????, if so, so there are no microbacteria there to be recieved by others?????,
    Ok if possible so how do you clean it do you use an anul duche? or a toothbrush? and if so is water just sufficiant to clean the anul path???? and make it free of microbacteria,
    So can any one else help further how did i contract the microbacteria is it through my penis (uretha) then once insie it travels up to the inside and gave me that nasty rough time being ill or is it when i push my tongue deep into my girlsa ass hole befor we have anul sex, then aftre that i do fuck her ass for about 5/10 minuites then i get back down to it and rim it again and tongue fuck her mere by this time game over she has had about 5/6 repeat orgasems and i am soaked all over, so does anyone know where all the fluid comes from and stored and what type of fluid it is that she shoots with when she has these orgasems?

20. erosthe1

erosthe1 Guest

my girl loves her ass played with and pusssi/clit sucked then her ass probed with my finger then thumb, then 2 fingers then 3 fingers then the dildo then my cock then all again from the start!