are they...........?

Discussion in 'Denmark' started by repro-bait, Nov 6, 2007.

1. repro-bait

repro-bait a real reprobate.

i was in copenhagen last year and was struck by the females there............blond, pure skin tones and soooooo friendly.
    is this for real or was i simply very lucky?
    and to top it all.....sexually free!

2. wolf_at_door

wolf_at_door Senior Member

It's true that the girls are beautiful, not realle the same as to describe them as... friendly... -well, that would be a bit overrated, my friend - unless you're dark & exotic... see, know blonde girls can be like vampires, ya know. So take care in DK!!! ;)

[​IMG]

3. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

They act like dudes!!!
    The "lets smoke a cigar, drink a some beers and get wasted" kinda way.
    and their body language is very manly too. not sexy.... and they cant really flirt...

the Danish men know this tho.. They bring over women from the Philippines.
    its kinda sad. They chose cheap prostitutes to live with instead of Dane women.

Feminism fucked up the place. They went overboard with it. They went too far.

the girls are nice.... tho....you kinda have to get used to them....but... I do walk around with a constant boner when I'm on the main street :p

I like the country! Nice vibes all around.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wheather they act like men or goats, I assume the clam is approximately the same as anywhere else. Adjustments can be made. I believe it's called go along to get along.

5. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I'm kind hoping to pick one up :p
    I just have to be careful.. some of those chicks are more manly than I am...
    I don't want to wake up once day with a rubber dick in my ass... :p

What i love is the fact that you can be anything. they will accept you. be freak, gay, junkie hobo.. there is a place for you somewhere!
    and this is nice!
    I like them more and more each day.

No bad vibes !!!