Are the Russians responsible again?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 6, 2018.

1. broony

broony Banned

I think I make so much sense people can't handle it.

Russian women are super hot btw.

Id love to go to Russia. They would know im not from the country. Go Russia!

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

My Russian bot name is Ivan Jerkinov

machinist and Orison like this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Most regulars on here who took notice of your posts are aware you think that ;)
    I agree, lots are. Plenty also are not. Same as in my country, and yours. But all in all a pretty irrelevant statement in regards to the thread topic
    Me too. I don't confuse the russian people with their dubious government. Seems a great country to visit if one is interested in the culture, history and of course nature.

broony likes this.
  4. broony

broony Banned

Been here 11 years, id hope so.

5. broony

broony Banned

Asmo thanks for the reply.

6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

UK Government has just expelled 23 Russian diplomats. Russia says 'Unacceptable.' Lol. Just accept it. UK promises to dismantle Russian spy network. UK has suspended all high-level bilateral communication with Russia.

This is a real popcorn moment.

Kerri and morrow like this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You're welcome, my megalomaniac brother :)

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Ged do you think the guy in Kensington is connected to the injured father and daughter in some way?

I see they are now digging up graves! Heavens above!

Theresa may is having her moment in history.. TSK!

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It's probably all connected going way back. A tangled web. There's a lot goes on in spookland that doesn't make the news, by definition. Some so called spies just sit behind computers monitoring targeted individuals' internet activity. Real agents in the field have to operate under false identities and convince people they are who they are not, often in very dangerous situations. My main point here is that the attackers who targeted Skripal and his daughter may well have been Russian, but there is no conclusive evidence that this was orchestrated by the Russian state. The nerve agent used has been traced to being of Russian military grade, but Russia is highly corrupt and it is conceivable that some rogue spy/assassin network could have obtained it on the black market. That is not to say that Putin and his cronies wouldn't be pleased to wash their hands of Skripal. Just that there is a whole fugue state of people who live and act as if they are above the law and have very little care for the lives of whatever innocent and law-abiding citizens their nefarious and illegal activities happen to trash.

morrow likes this.
  10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Ignored. And the Warriors suck.

11. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

4 days before the Russian election. This is political imo.

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So it's Russians that keep getting poisoned and shot? Naw---nothin' to do with it. Uh-huh--nothin'.

Kerri likes this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

Mallyboppa and Irminsul like this.
  14. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Sergei Skripal was a Russian intelligence officer that turned double agent for the UK. He was arrested in Russia and swapped to the UK in a prisoner exchange.
    He, his daughter, and 3 British police investigating the episode were poisoned. One officer seriously.
    The poison was a military grade Russian compound called novichok which is more dangerous than VX.

The use of novichok points to a desire to draw attention to the poisoning, possibly as a warning of things to come.
    Novichok lingers in the environment making it less desirable to use than other agents as it contaminates other people and things.
    In addition the poisoning took place near the UK's military research base making identification quick and easy.

As novichok is only available to the Russians it seems they are sending a message.
    As the UK has responded we'll see if Trump backs them up or sticks by his buddy Putin.
    This could be nothing more than a test of Donald Trump and an attempt to drive a wedge between the U.S. and the U.K.

People should start to realize that Putin has declared an unconventional war on the West.

scratcho likes this.
  15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Having worked in the theater for so many years, a lot of my closest friends are gay. as is one of our daughters who married her partner last year. To me, homophobic comments are every bit as bad as racism.

Irminsul, Noserider and Kerri like this.
  16. Noserider

:)

Congrats, Pappa-in-law!

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Homophobic taunts have been scientifically analysed to come from people who are closet homosexuals.

scratcho, Orison and Kerri like this.
  18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Looking at life for the everyday people of Russia, the amount of crime and the fact that half the guys drink so much vodka that they cant drive for more than 10 minutes without crashing, I wonder to what extent Putin is really in control. I often wonder if his bravado with the west is simply a ploy to mask the real state of his own country.
    We condemn Trump for wanting a friendly relationship with Russia, but I think that diplomacy will achieve a lot more in the long term than threats We often forget that Russia joined both the UK and America in the battle against Nazi domination and communism is now falling into Russian history, leaving the country in a fairly unstable transition.
    Perhaps we should be more worried in the longer term about China, that moves further towards a dictatorship every year.

19. Noserider

So if you use the term breeder, are you a closet hetero?

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well, I kinda just made that up. :p

morrow and Noserider like this.