Anyone from Sacramento?

Discussion in 'California' started by MetalHippieGirl, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Love T Nature

Love T Nature Guest

Sac in the house right here

2. jhg2bad4u

jhg2bad4u Guest

I'm in the East bay. Really want to meet fellow stoners or psychonauts in my area. Love to have a good time with my fellow hippies.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Where in the East Bay are you at?

4. jhg2bad4u

jhg2bad4u Guest

Fairfield. It's a town between San Francisco and Sacramento. It is very near Vallejo.

5. garden goddess

garden goddess Guest

We are in Folsom! Maybe we should have a hippie party!

6. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

I grew up in Sactown.

7. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

i used to live there

8. ihateblueballs

ihateblueballs Member

I think it would be fun to have a little Sacramento Area group happy hour! Who is in?

9. CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN

CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN Member

♥ ♣ :sunny: MetalHippieGirl... and Everyone Here In The Sacramento Thread ~ I Too, Live In Sacramento CA! :sunny: ♣ ♥

10. licsalot

licsalot Guest

from orangeval how you doing

11. SisterRags

SisterRags Member

People on this thread, you should check out Espresso Metro near Sac City College. Awesome funky old coffeehouse, a real gem in Sac, been there for 26 years. 11th Avenue and Freeport Blvd.

12. -domi-

-domi- Guest

I live in Elk Grove right outside of sac, nice to meet you, my names domi

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm from everywhere between there and reno. never cared that much for sacto itself. fair oaks is ok, but still too warm too much of the year in the valley. i'm in reno now, just the other side of the hill.
    i love strangeness more then epicness and wish people were less angry and loud. i mean in general and everywhere. not just from getting old, but been that way all my life.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

wish i was back in the area between wimar, colfax, grass valley, nevada city, baxter, downyville, north san juan, somewhere at that elevation in the northern sierras.
    no closer to sacramento then that, but there instead of reno where i've been since 2014 or so. was in roseville, 15 miles from sac and still in the valley,
    from 87 to 2012, when i moved up to sparks nevada, which is next door to reno.

my pension started in 2011 and in principal i could move anywhere in the u.s. as long as i've still got enough ahead in the bank to take the few things i want to keep
    that are more then i can carry on my back onto a bus or train. if i were more willing to live with only what i can carry, and i'm getting closer to that every day,
    i could of course be on my way right now. that's so tempting. but there's just a couple of things i use all the time that i'm reluctant to just abondon.

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Yes. 500k people are from Sacramento

16. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

for how diverse sacramento is, it sure is lacking a hippie community. seems there are hip folks scattered about though... i'm here! where are you?