Any Heavily Tattooed Girls Out There?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by TattooedJay, Jul 16, 2016.

1. TattooedJay

TattooedJay Members

Looking for girls with lots of ink if you're out there say hi, would love to hear or see what you have done. There's nothing sexier than a tattooed girl.

3 people like this.
  2. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I don't have many tatts, but each is pretty bold and large apart from my most recent. From order of most recent to oldest; there is a cartoon style girl holding a spiked bat, and bloody hatchet behind her back covering my whole outer right calf as an insignia for my bond to the Juggalo community - there's a pink hatchetman printed on her pants. A full color heavily shaded beautiful Cheshire Cat from the Burton films with DOB/D above, and full name below above my right breast below the clavicle line. Lastly, on my left shoulder mostly outside the blade is a spindly Burtonesque crescent moon with horns to the right. Its about the side of a side plate.

I have many many more planned. Placement is considered based on pain, longevity of the space, and how hot it'll look xD

Brokenandbent likes this.
  3. PunchDrunkKitten

I don't have many tatts, but each is pretty bold and large apart from my most recent. From order of most recent to oldest; there is a cartoon style girl holding a spiked bat, and bloody hatchet behind her back covering my whole outer right calf as an insignia for my bond to the Juggalo community - there's a pink hatchetman printed on her pants. A full color heavily shaded beautiful Cheshire Cat from the Burton films with DOB/D above, and full name below above my right breast below the clavicle line. Lastly, on my left shoulder mostly outside the blade is a spindly Burtonesque crescent moon with horns to the right. Its about the side of a side plate.

I have many many more planned. Placement is considered based on pain, longevity of the space, and how hot it'll look xD

4. PunchDrunkKitten

2 people like this.
  5. TattooedJay

TattooedJay Members

6. TattooedJay

TattooedJay Members

Sounds like you have some cool tats definitely my kind of girl. So what was your most painful tattoo so far? Which tattoo is your favorite?

7. PunchDrunkKitten

My calf was the worst, and my wrist is probably my favorite thus far

8. TattooedJay

TattooedJay Members

Wait till you do your ribs and/or chest

9. PunchDrunkKitten

I have my chest done on one side already.it wasn't nearly as bad as i expected

10. TattooedJay

TattooedJay Members

Guess your a tough girl then, my chest piece killed

11. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

a girlfriend of me=Els wildstyle in Wonderland is well tattooed..she a dJ for jungle core,dub etc...

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPMvjENlA8U

1 person likes this.
  12. Brokenandbent

Brokenandbent Members

Sound like an interesting girl

13. JS420

JS420 Members

Try the website "Suicide Girls". There are tons of gorgeous women of all types, colors and nationalities on that site and they all have tattoos.

Sagewynd likes this.