Any Girls Do Anal Only?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by The Backdoor Man, Nov 16, 2008.

1. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

There was a guy I used to see. When we first started seeing each other, he put his penis in my vagina before he put it up my ass. After a couple of weeks, he only fucked my ass. It was good, too. I lost touch with him, sadly.

2. moo boo

moo boo Guest

I love anal more than vaginal happily ny gf is the dame. Anal creampie better than vaginal creampie any day...especially when gf takes it from your mouth

3. Bellissima79

Bellissima79 Guest

As a women who loves sex in all forms , I must say anal is my favorite. For the last few years I have only had anal and have been quite satisfied. I'm getting new knee pads for Christmas!!

4. moo boo

moo boo Guest

Would love to be your man. What does he do with your anal cream pie?

5. MacTheRipper

MacTheRipper Member

I knew of one, a professor at Sac State Univ. The first time we had sex we did anal only, at her request and everytime we had sex she would remind me that she only wanted anal. The irony is she went on to marry a preacher who did not believe in anal sex. I'm sure it didn't last long.

6. ginjaone

ginjaone Guest

my wife does anal but wont let me share her arse with other men

7. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

Wow, what a shame! What good is a woman who will satisfy your desires, and your desires only? I truly feel for you. :juggle:

8. AlexJr

AlexJr Guest

I got my girlfriend into anal sex, and she's now at the point where she likes it equally in either of her holes and lets me freely use both of them, which is a dream girl for me personally. But if I'm going to cum inside her, I only give her anal creampies these days. She's on birth control, but we don't want to take any chances and if I'm in her pussy and getting close, I will switch the hole and cum in her ass instead. It feels just as good as cumming in the pussy (if not better) and pretty much eliminates the risk of pregnancy, so it's an easy decision. The great thing about a girl having two holes available!

Anyone else do this?

9. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

That is another reason to marry such a girl. You save eighteen or more years of rearing expenses and even a college fund. You and your anal whore can go away to Italy anytime you want and have wild anal sex there, too. Oh, the freedom of not having to bring up a kid--especially an unplanned one!

10. sylo77

sylo77 Guest

a girl i used to go out with actually came harder in her ass then she did from her pussy so its definitely possible that there is a female out there that only likes anal. She liked both but actually prefered anal. check out my website http://www.triplexxxtube.com if you love anal you will love this site

11. -CT-

-CT- Member

Going anal only is a logical choice after childbirth, instead of stopping having sex altogether for a certain period of time. My girlfriend and I did that, and it stuck because she wired herself for anal pleasure and really started enjoying it. She still asks me more regularly to fuck her ass than her pussy, and quite often we do skip the vaginal altogether and have an anal-only session. The asshole feels better than the pussy and is much more kinkier psychologically, so I love it :2thumbsup:

12. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

Why would you want a woman with a loose butt hole like that. That can't feel good on your cock.

When I go balls deep with my dick in certain positions it's uncomfortable for my wife; I don't think my fist could ever fit up my wife's ass nor would i want to try because I can't cum by sticking my fist up her ass.

One of the reasons I enjoy anal is because it's tighter than vaginal, I can't even fit a fist in my wife's vagina!

13. I belong to Chris

I belong to Chris Guest

And you have not come across me. I love them both and one is not better than the other, different, but both GREAT!

14. I belong to Chris

I belong to Chris Guest

Tight is essential to male pleasure and it is quite good for many women too. I am 52 years old, very fit and kegel daily. My pussy if very tight, but not at tight and my tiny little ass. They each give us both wonderful pleasure. Using toys for double penetration is particularly wild and pleasurable.

15. icecube

icecube Member

when i was teenager i had 2 girlfriend who wants to do anal sex only. they did it because they wanted to keep their virginity.

16. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

Everything about anal is better than vaginal imo. Butts and anuses look better than vaginas, lets just be honest about that. Even my wife had to admit that butt holes look a lot sexier than vaginas.

They are also tighter as you pointed out AND you can fuck in there without a condom and NOT get your lady pregnant, what's not to like!? The only down side of anal is that it the butt isn't always clean.

My wife said if her ass was always clean, she would do anal only, no questions. Spontaneous anal can be messy, and my wife is very self conscious about it even though I am not. So often times we wind up doing vaginal for spontaneity, which is quite sexy in it's own right.

17. -CT-

-CT- Member

I agree with this completely. I personally also prefer eating ass to eating vagina, my girl also does it to me, and even though she is pretty much straight, she even fantasizes about eating out another girl's ass. Female asses and assholes are just universally attractive, like a work of art. Plus, a clean asshole has just tastes like skin, whereas the vagina always seems to produce a specific flavor as she gets aroused, and it's not something that I really enjoy to be honest.

And when my girl knows that her ass is clean on the inside, she will gladly skip the vaginal and do anal only. She says that good anal gets her more relaxed than anything else. For a guy, it's tighter, kinkier and more stimulating visually and mentally, and you can pump her ass full of cum to your heart's content, without having your enjoyment dampened by the lingering fear of pregnancy. Deep in her asshole is my favourite place to cum by a long shot.

18. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

My wife said hands down her most powerful orgasms are from anal. The first time she had an anal orgasm, she cried. When I first heard her crying I was about to stop thinking she was in pain, but then she stared ramming her backside against me, impaling her own ass on my dick. At that point I spread her cheeks and really started to dig her ass out, it was so hot!

My wife also has squirted during anal, which she never does from vaginal. I love eating her pussy but I have to admit, I too like eating her ass more. I just love smothering my face buried in her crack and wrapping her buns around my face.

My wife enjoys anal stimulation so much that even when we don't have full on anal sex she still requires that I eat her ass. My wife gets wet from eating her pussy but when I start eating her ass it's like Niagara falls.

19. myttia

myttia Member

A clean girl's ass is very sexy, I agree! :) Does she do ATM or fantasize about it? Or from another girl's ass?

20. -CT-

-CT- Member

We usually do spontaneous anal, and only in special occasions does she use an enema beforehand. But when she does, she will do ass to mouth. The first time she decided to do it caught me by total surprise, and I exploded in her mouth almost instantly :2thumbsup:

One day I'll hope to give her ATM from another girl's ass, but first off we have to get another girl into bed with us in the first place...