Another step in self normalization

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by soulpoker, Aug 10, 2020.

1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

My journey in my bisexuality has made an important stop. In the past I rarely had gay sex dreams, and when I did it didn't feel right. They felt icky. Last night I dreamed I was on a beach and there were a bunch of naked guys huddled around each other...probably because of here lol! I went up and grabbed a few by the ass and asked if they like it. And it wasn't icky at all. I liked it!
    I'm so happy I'm allowing myself the pleasure of fantasizing about being with members of the same sex on a deeper level. Maybe the level is more symbolic and doesn't accurately measure my acceptance but it's still a major event for me.

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

great...now put it into practice!

Simon :)

3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm dying to. Still working out where to find guys.

4. Si69

in the uk u find grindr good for younger guys who want impromptu meets, and fabguys for a wider age range, more bisexual.

And in many countries Planet Romeo is great.

Always insincere or homophobic timewasters on them all, but lovely genuine guys on them too :)

Good n happy hunting on yr journey

soulpoker likes this.
  5. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Thanks for the tips! US here but worth researching. But Grindr is probably not going to work too well with what I'm looking for, to be honest.

6. Si69

well it is a bit of a journey maybe before you find out what your niche or needs are. be flexible and have fun in finding out.

7. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I'm checking out Planet Romeo. Doesn't look like the best design but it's at least fair. And if it works to find someone it works!

Si69 likes this.