Another fake hijab pulling report

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Beach Ball Lady Balls, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I don't believe that any of the reports thus far have been true.

I say deport the family!

Reported cutting of girl's hijab 'did not happen,' Toronto police say in ending case

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i wonder if they had a gofundme account

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

No surprises here.

I saw the news brief about this incident not long ago. I remember thinking how odd the report was written and published so soon after she reported it to the police. And even odder was how quick Trudeau was to tweet his pretend sympathies about this.

Reporting fake hate crimes is a professional sport nowadays.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Of The Opinion..."Fake Hate Crimes" Is Not A Sport......But A Serious Crime......And Should Be Dealt

With Accordingly......No Exceptions......:rage:

Cheers Glen.

6. Beach Ball Lady Balls

"Fucking brown people" ??? You assume that this girl was brown is rather racist of you to say. I take offence that they changed her last name in the media to the English last name of Nelson, to protect her identity, I suppose, and her ethnicity, while publishing the names of her parents Whose last name was not Nelson, or anywhere close to this. If you saw the interview, the girl was clearly coached, Not sure where you equate someone being mentally ill and throwing acid on herself is equal to false claims of racism and assault. Your statement is racist, but I guess you brain is bent s a different way than mine. this calculated accusation of racism and assault is becoming common place. I have yet to hear of real, true account of such a thing. If I were a nelson I would be pissed. Lizzy Dunn the acid throwing mental patient is a white woman, is she not? She also originally accused a woman of doing it to her of no apparent ethnicity,

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

8. 6-eyed shaman

While the alarmist reactions took place immediately after the false report was made, the young woman in Iran who publicly removed her hijab in protest, becoming a womans' rights icon, has been kidnapped. She is a mother of a 19 month old.

Iranian woman who waved her hijab in protest is ‘missing’ | Daily Mail Online

[​IMG]

But who cares? A girl got her hijab pulled by a pretend bigot! Stop the presses!!

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

''deport the family''?.......you should be ashamed......why that one family?...why not punish severely the families of every Canadian child accused of a minor crime....including yours of course....you aren't as special as you think

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Why do you wanna portray it as if no one cares about this? Sad and misleading.

11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Our nanny state has a lot to answer for.
    Child playing on her way to school rips her hijab, afraid to tell her parents and makes up a silly story. Half the world reacts, we are discussing it and talking about deportation. How crazy is this world becoming. If I had ripped my pants on the way to school, my mother would have whacked my ass and I would probably got 2 whacks if I had made up a silly story.

A few months ago, our daughter was called to an incident where the neighbors dog had attacked a child. When she arrived, expecting to be faced with a vicious wild animal, she found the dog was a 6 week old puppy who had chewed at the boys hand leaving a small red mark. After our daughter (restraining her laughter) explained it to the mother, she apologized for wasting her time. The really funny part was that while all this was going on, the kid was on the floor playing with the dog again.
    Had stories of this incident fallen into the wrong hands, it could made headline news.

12. 6-eyed shaman

I’m pointing out where the international media’s (and the prime minister’s) priorities lie.

Clearly getting a hijab supposedly pulled is a bigger deal than a woman’s rights struggle in the third world.

ZenKarma likes this.
  13. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

The point is really simple, to "prove" that everyone in North America is a hijab-yanking "racist". So naturally the story in Iran, about REAL women who want to shed this symbol of raw oppression, and the tribulations they face as a result, is a no-go story since it can't be blamed on racists at home.

Wellllll, I guess it can always be blamed on "racist" US policies with regard to the middle east, but that lacks the impact and power of being able to point to home and say "see, we have lots of racists". And these kinds of anti-Muslim attacks have gone up a whopping 60% in Canada (though they still number less than 200 events a year from a population of 35 millions, but who needs facts like that).

By the way, has anyone noticed that Canada's "leader" looks amazingly like a younger version of Fidel Castro? No? Ok, it's just me then!

14. zetamey

zetamey Members

It's easy to blame it on racism. Sometimes, there are just too many fake news and fake claims out there. If there's no proof, it didn't happen.

15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Yes what they did was a crime and seeing as they are not yet citizens in this country and have abused our resources they loose the right to remain. They are not canadian, Maybe you should have been deported back to the USA after your crimes against humanity. Canada is too lenient. FYI No crimes have been comitted in my family, I am sure you can not say the same seeing from previous posts your mention of a criminal record and not being from Canada, but certainly have raped our system.

Yes I am special, and not in a short bus way, thank you for noticing. You on the other hand are not and need to simply roll along and get back on the short bus.

16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Well it is quite possible that he is the son of Castro. Margaret, Trudeau jr. mother did get around and Justin did say he was a great admirer of Castro as a leader.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  17. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Oh another thing that makes it possibly true, snopes says that the Trudeau’s didn’t meet until 1976: which would make Justin 5 years old yet there are photos of Justin as a baby being held by castro, which would be in 1972 You are not the first one to see the similarities in appearance. The liberal government, paid Trudeau writers for biographies etc... deny that the Trudeau’s and Castro didnt know each other, face to face, prior to 1976, but photo evidence proves otherwise.

18. 6-eyed shaman

This fake hijab pulling is Trudeau’s version of Obama’s clock boy incident where the kid brought a dismantled clock to school specifically to look like a bomb, and use his Muslim card to get rich and famous

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018