Annoying stuff about the holidays

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by la Principessa, Dec 13, 2018.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm salary, but it was during normal work hours anyway. i definitely didn't work any extra hours to make up for the actual work that i missed.

2. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Yep, i love the Christmas vibe in New York. The vibe is awesome. I got to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere from two different cities. I guess each place has its own unique vibe to it.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Meanwhile, in Mittenwald :)

[​IMG]

Orison, Driftrue and Meliai like this.
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Is that a particular kind of festivity/happening? If so, which one? Or is that how you guys collectively start the days in winter time?

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i thought it was something someone thought they saw after a few too many shrooms.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Stuff like that always happens here as tourists want to see culture, so we have good culture in Bavaria. :D though I worry younger generations don't participate anymore what will happen to our culture?

About the only time youngs wear a dirndl is to get their tits out for one weekend a year I dunno. Maybe it starts with me. Maybe I need to get involved more? Keep my culture alive.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Well if it really is primarily done for tourists I wouldn't call it culture in the first place :p