Anal Orgasm?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by topper, May 16, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Are you able to have an orgasm from Anal Stimualtion. Not even prostate stimulation, just anal. My wife has given me Anal Orgasms just from popping the head of the dildo in and out of my asshole.

2. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

Consider yourself lucky then. lol

dd788snipe likes this.
  3. Matureman 62

Matureman 62 Visitor

My wife has Orgasms all of the time when i have anal sex with her
    oh and she moans alot ...

Altman and Deejay88 like this.
  4. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Are her orgasms from anal sex better than the ones you give her from vaginal sex and cunnilingus? Does she ever say how great the orgasms from anal sex are?

5. Kels1986

Kels1986 Members

i can... i have to be really in the mood tho

6. Goander

Goander Members

Yes, using Aneros or other massagers. Mind Blowing !

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife of 25 years became an anal whore after we mastered getting me inside her ass around age 30. She started having orgasms after being fucked in her ass around the 10th time and once she had that first one she wanted me to fuck her in the ass all the time. Over the next 18 years I must have fucked her in the ass at least 700 times and amazingly she stayed rather tight and mastered riding my cock in her ass just as well as she did with it in her pussy...She could milk me like no other woman ever has. The only thing I miss from that marriage is the sex...We did do that very well together...lol

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I can have one just riding a dildo without concentrating on my prostate at all. Sure it's probably having a little effect on it, but if I do go for the prostate it's crazy how sensitive it is and how fast I can blow. My wife squirts when I'm fucking her ass also. We both love anal.

LowHangers likes this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My present wife has no interest in taking anything up her ass, but she does enjoy pegging me with her strap on. I'm slowly getting like my first wife always wanting my ass fucked.

10. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Our strap on will be getting more and more use also. My need and her urge is getting stronger and stronger lately.

LowHangers likes this.
  11. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Yes. Absolutely the best !

12. evercuriousone

evercuriousone Members

I’ve been chasing this for a while now without success. I think I may have to train my mind/body to experience this because, despite the use of various toys, time and patience, it has proven to be decidedly and frustratingly elusive.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. I have a bad back condition that sometimes stops me from having a clitoral orgasm from desensitisation from inflammation and during these flare up problems I find a quick slip of something up the bum can spike a sensation that can help achieve the orgasm, but I can't say when I used to do anal play when I was younger that I ever had one. Weird.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Experiencing an anal orgasm has been like trying to find that glittering rainbow unicorn...not sure one exists...lol

15. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

Yes one of the best orgasms