Anal Climax

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by phd1956, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I made a different prostate play by using a sounding rod and stimulating my proszate internally while using a prostate toy and manipulating in my anus.

Mind blowing when u get ot right!

Simon :)

dd788snipe and Bayer Sanyo like this.
  2. JaxJim

JaxJim Member

Once I became completely comfortable with my sexuality and could let myself go and really enjoy being a bottom is when I started having "assgasms". The first time it happened I was being topped by an older man that could go for 30 minutes or more without cumming. This was a turning point for me and ushered in my preference to bottom. I craved to have that feeling as often as possible.

dd788snipe and LowHangers like this.
  3. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have to agree with the comments here about anal orgasm - there are different kinds - I've been lucky to have different experiences - and, honestly, you never know when things are gonna hit just right. The prostate orgasm is totally different - and good, but, when I experienced the most intense anal orgasms, they occurred when my partner had done quite a bit of anal stimulating, with his fingers, his tongue, and the palm of his hand on my butt hole.... Literally, on one occasion, he had done so much play that when the head of his penis touched me, I began to shiver - and my whole body shook. I held onto him and couldn't get enough of him.... he said, "man, you are a true bottom." On another occasion, I continued to have tremors internally in my lower regions for 45 minutes after I was dressed and on my way home... That was weird. I don't know if I am unique in this - but these orgasms are incredible intense and nothing like a traditional male orgasm.

dd788snipe and Nudegardner like this.
  4. NutsForBalls

NutsForBalls Newbie

My husband has this amazing dick that curves downward. He makes my gay pussy climax often. I call him the pussy master! LOL

Tags: