amount of marijuana used for medical use

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by hearthbeat, Apr 20, 2011.

1. hearthbeat

hearthbeat Guest

Hi all,

I really don't know much about marijuana as I don't use it myself but I have a good friend of mine who I care deeply about who uses it daily for treating chronic pain problems.

In his country it is legalized for medical use and he is allowed to have
    2 plants.

Over the years it just seems as his use is gone uphills...he went from having 2 plants to now having 7, which he all uses for himself.

Is using 7 plants yourself considered a lot???...I have no clue but to me it seems like a lot.

I'm just concerned about him and to me it seems like his heath prob. instead of getting better has gotten worse...and I wonder if some of it is caused by his large use of marijuana...(depression, loss of energy,sleeping problems..++)

He is also on many other pain medications in addition.

I understand that if smoking marijuana helps for treating some of the pain he is struggling with, he wants to do it but I am just concerned over the amount that he uses and if this is causing him other mental and physical problems...

I would appreciate any views on it.

2. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

My view?

Mind your own business and let your friend live their own life.

1 person likes this.
  3. fluke

fluke Member

7 plants is not a lot and most won't produce more than 1/4 to 1/2 lb of Medicine (each) after it is properly dried and cured unless they are +1 yr plus or grown indoor at a greater expense.
    Marijuana doesn't cause " (depression, loss of energy,sleeping problems..++)"

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

7 plants? I'd be happy with 7 plants. That's heaps. :D

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I would like to point out the tread is 2011 and they likely sorted this out

also....a plant can have anywhere from 14 grams all the way up to the 10 pound monsters they are currently growing

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

14 grams on a single plant?
    lol that's half an ounce I'd euthanize that 14 gram plant, it's definitely not pulling its weight. :D

Euthanize is after I stripped the bud course, then throw it on a fire so it can't produce again. :D because it's shit.

Now, what happens after you strip a plant of buds? Could you still let it grow more? Because I never see or hear what happens with the plant itself afterward.