Alternative Terms For Vagina

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Grey2000, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Napoleon Hill’s Spectre

Napoleon Hill’s Spectre Members

2. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Wizard Sleeve

3. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

A bit old fashioned is mimsy.

DaddysGirl likes this.
  4. justfred

justfred Members

With a recent wedding in the family, my wife and I had house quests. Her sister, 2 nieces, 3 grand nieces and a grandnephew. The grandnephew and I were the only ones without a “hoo ha”.

5. I also call it my **** when I'm in the throws of passion i.e fuck my ****, my last partner who was a lot younger than me loved the word fanny which really aroused him, I call it and have done since I was young is my minnie which is the name my daughters use.

DaddysGirl likes this.
  6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

why not call it a "sweety pie"

DaddysGirl likes this.
  7. I haven't been entirely truthful about why I call it my minnie, it started when I first reached puberty at 11 years old, my friends dad used to make comments about my boobs and used to pat my bum when I was at her house I must admit I liked the attention and it made me feel nice in a sexy way, occasionally he would feel my boobs which I enjoyed. One day he touched me through my skirt on my girl part, I really liked it but he stopped as his daughter came in to the room.
    Next day I was at home alone when I heard a knock on the door, it was my friends Dad Alan, he came in, I was feeling a bit nervous and also a bit excited, as after yesterday I wanted it to happen again.
    He got hold of me and asked if I'd liked him rubbing my minnie, that's the 1st time it had been called that.
    I replied to him, "it was OK" he asked if he could do it again, "if you want" I said.
    He undid my skirt which dropped to the floor, he then pulled my knickers down and put his hand between my legs rubbing me and saying oh Kath you've got a lovely little minnie do you like this, I must admit I loved it and said yes. He asked me " do you like me rubbing your minnie" yes I replied, he then told me to tell him so I said " I love you rubbing my minnie Alan" he then told me to tell him again, " oh Alan I love you rubbing my minnie". Much more happened shall I tell?

8. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Yes, you should.

sb1978 likes this.
  9. He carried on rubbing me and saying how lovely my minnie was and telling me to tell him, I was feeling nice and told him to keep rubbing my minnie, I then started to feel really nice and was breathing heavy at my age I didn't realise what was happening and he kept asking if my minnie was feeling nice, I remember gasping yes and he asked me to tell him so I replied " my minnie is feeling so nice Alan, keep rubbing it please" i then had, what I later realised was my 1st orgasm.
    Is 11 years old too early to have your 1st orgasm!?
    There is more to this day should I tell?

10. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Hot box.

Bilby likes this.
  11. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I think back then you should have told someone. That sick bastard should have been put away.

12. But I enjoyed it

13. Emmm, I'm getting messages saying I've been abused x

14. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

But you were 11 years old - and he was an adult. There's no excuse for what he did.

15. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

You have been.

16. I know some people will say I was abused, but he didn't force me to do it and I really enjoyed it, I think it happens to lots of firls.

17. I know I was young but I liked him doing it and I learned so much. I went with lots of older men when I was young

18. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

That still does not make it right. And I hope you are wrong about it happening to lots of girls.

19. Am I wrong for enjoying it.
    After the 1st ti.e I even encouraged the men

20. Of course it's happened to lots of girls.
    I encouraged my daughter to do it as soon as she reached puberty.