Alarming Tingling across all upper torso while having intense Sex, Male

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Neil76, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Neil76

Neil76 Members

Hi.
    My Wife and i have recently separated but still enjoy our Sex life, and we have relay been intense lately..

The only problem is that ive been finding it hard to Climax recently (maybe due to stress of separation or mild anti depressants maybe??,Also not been keeping hydrated as well as i used to) and i get so hot & drip badly with sweat, and ive found my self holding my breath whilst being very very vegorous trying to Climax, then i get these incredible almost painful tingling/ nearly pin&needles sensation all over my upper torso. It does freak me out a bit, brakes my concentration.... I would imagine its what the beginning of a stroke may feel like?? (ive never had one, hope i never do!) .
    Not a good time in our relationship for this to happen!.
    Has any body ells had this happen to them.
    Im a healthy male, 41 yrs.
    Thank you!.

2. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

What position?

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Holding your breath isn't good.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Go to the doctor.
    That could be cardiac as well as stroke.

5. Neil76

Neil76 Members

Usually i have her on her back with one or two of her legs raised. I find it harder to climax with her doing all the work so i tend to Dominate the end.

6. Neil76

Neil76 Members

I know,, it must be a concentration thing? im not relay aware of it at 1st, caught up in the moment. Maybe just because we have had a separation ( now back home again ;) ) and younger men interested in her at that time has pushed me this way. I am very healthy for my age so its got to be in my head!??.

7. Neil76

Neil76 Members

Ohhh,,, Okay ill take that advice, I was hopping it was just in my head because of our recent separation and probs. I am very healthy but will make an appointment any way ;) Thanks

8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

If this only happens during sex, it might be cardiac related. If you workout, do you have this sensation?

9. Neil76

Neil76 Members

I do train, and d/h mtb as well so am fit. only some times if doing a heavy end set... may go the docs ;)