advice needed now

Discussion in 'Home Schooling' started by i love joe cocker, Feb 25, 2008.

1. i love joe cocker

i love joe cocker Member

I go to a normal high school and i hate it, every day i dread going to school and sometimes after school i brake down ,i dont fit in with anyone and get harrased by people who dont even know me ,my opioin isnt counted on anything and its just such a drag. Iv talked to my parents about home schooling but they think its pathetic and i wont learn anything ,so iv started to bunk school and now im failing really bad .If you were home schooled or are now i would love to hear your advice or ideas :) thank you

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

i think you get a focus - like music for instance . then you do alot of doing and reading , guided by your interest . mostly you educate yourself . there's free natural teachers around . they got a friendly teacher button and you push it . life does not require you in anyway be institutionalized .

3. FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly JennyJelly

Keep holding on... and when you're sixteen get your GED, that's what I did.

4. Valdis

Valdis Member

Get the Teenage Liberation Handbook and make good things happen in your life.

5. serena3

serena3 Member

is there an alternative school in your town?

6. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

I did the same thing but I got mine at 18.