Advice/ Ideas for Paper Topic!!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by hahaha04, Oct 31, 2012.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Im writing a research paper right now for my college and have been toying going off my first paper.

The Rescheduling and Use of MDMA in Psychotherapy. I did quite well on that. But Turning that topic it into marketing is not looking like the best option.

This paper ask;

I have a couple ideas floating around and my prof has approved them. Does anyone else have any interesting ideas that I could use for this research paper that fits the above guidelines? Im brainstorming myself now.

Does anyone have interesting topics that i could write a research paper on following those guidelines?

All answers appreciated.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the issues with the ability to fast forward through commercials, the NBA selling advertising space on their uniforms, marketing those japanese sex robots, i dunno. if you like writing about drugs, do the med marijuana places market their product?

i have a feeling the ideas you already have are going to be more applicable than anything anyone on here will come up with. i mean, we don't even know what class this is for.

3. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I mean you can FF through commercial if you record them on a digital harddrive first. And yes I do like writing about psychoactives quite a bit. Could you expand on that idea a little?

Its for a class called English Composition and Rhetoric, which i just a basic English class. I passed out earlier but after dinner I am getting back to brainstorming some more ideas.

I may look into new marketing technologies even

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, and more and more people are getting digital harddrives that allow them to do so. you can't say anywhere near as many people are sitting through commercials as were just 5 or 10 years ago.

sorry, i don't really have anything to add to the mmj marketing idea. it just occurred to me that they had a relatively new (as far as legal sales goes anyway), controversial product and i wondered what they do to market it. i don't live in an mmj state though, so i have no idea what if anything they actually do.

if it's just a basic english class, you could really probably write about anything you want, unless your professor's a huge ass.