Advanced Kundalini Yoga?

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by yyyesiam2, Jan 27, 2014.

1. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

I have been doing a kundalini yoga practice, led by Maya Fiennes (dvd format) for about six weeks now, and have received a great deal of benefit from the practice. I am interested in finding a more rigorous, advanced practice, and only have the option of doing so through video.

Can anyone here recommend some to me?

2. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

Well, here are a couple that I found on my own:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004H2PWSC"]Amazon.com: Kundalini Yoga to Detox & Destress: Maya Fiennes, Acacia, Camilla Richards: Amazon Instant Video

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I4FSVDG"]Amazon.com: Kundalini Yoga: A Journey Through the Chakras with Maya Fiennes: Season 1, Episode 1 "Kundalini Yoga: A Journey Through the Chakras with Maya Fiennes - Courage": Amazon Instant Video

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZVB068"]Amazon.com: Kundalini Yoga - A Journey thru the Chakras with Ana Brett & Ravi Singh: Createspace: Amazon Instant Video

3. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

I would recommend going to www.spiritvoyage.com there are lots of videos posted there from past "global sadhanas" where tons of people practice the same kriya and meditation or sometimes there's more than one kriya and meditation over a period of 40 years. I really recommend going to a live class or workshop when you get a chance though. It's quite a bit more powerful. You could even get a live video class.

4. beyondtheastral

beyondtheastral Member

If you really want to explore Kundalini I would recommend finding a group that can provide a Kundalini initiation (a guru who has the ability to raise the energy by touch) – just ensure that there are students that can testify to the claims, after all there are a lot of charlatans out there.
    If you get to the stage where you hit limits and feel there is more than Kundalini you might want to consider a true light and sound meditation - that is a quantum leap beyond Kundalini

http://lightandsoundmeditation.com

5. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

there's no legit kundalini group in the west - there's no official vehicle of the Devi. i like a guru sri amritananda, but i make no claims on his behalf. the devi chooses whom she will. her path isn't easy. kundalini is not 99.9 percent of the bullshit you reasd and which is advertised to you. a kundalini practitioner has had initiation from a true lineage, has had a vision of the kunda, and feels life suffused by kundalini. that gopi krishna stuff is a crock to sell books. blue bindus are in the subtlle eye channels. they are not shiva. so much crap - kundalini is a stream you enter and that's that. she comes to those for whom there is no other way.

6. rocky24

rocky24 Members

There are many websites related to kundalini yoga. check kundalini yoga on google and you will get lots of good results.

7. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

pray to the Goddess Mahalakshmi who is the Goddess of expansion of consciousness

8. avtaryoga

avtaryoga Banned

Yes, on google you can find various kundalini yoga videos or you can join Avatar Yoga School to learn the intricate ways of the inner workings of the mind and feel the change manifesting within you.