A perverted question about female MMA fighters

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by TrumpCards, Apr 4, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I was having a fantasy about fighting an MMA chick in the ring. At the end of the fight, she stripped and we had sex. My question is, do those girls bother to wear underwear? I was under the impression that most sports stars bother to, but if I was I wouldn’t.

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

How would we know?

Eric! likes this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Better skip the fight, and go straight for the sex.

4. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

We could try pantsing or wedgying one of them during a fight. It would be funny as fuck and it could be her most embarrassing moment.

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I imagine that the only thing on their minds is how much money they are making from the guys paying to drool over them.

Some years ago, I used to give one of the pole dancers at a well known London club a ride home (because she lived a few streets away from us). She was married and had 2 children. She made more money sliding up and down a pole for 2 nights a week than her husband was paid for 40 hours a week working in a busy office. In the entire time that she had worked at the club, none of the horny customers had even laid a finger on her.
    If ever you watch Bob Hoskins film "Mona Lisa". you will see the truth about what happens behind the bright lights and loud music in the real world of nightclubs.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

your fantasy is already pretty unlikely; i would think that after an MMA fight at least the loser, and likely also the winner will be too beat up and tired for sex anyway. so fuck it, if you want her to have underwear she does, and if you don't want her to have underwear she doesn't.

7. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I just did my own “research” and I think I found the answer to my question. In this fight, Alexis Davis has a sexy thong slip. Enjoy!

Alexis Davis vs. Shayna Baszler