A Midnight's Trichome Forest Dream

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by HashtagInterested, Nov 13, 2019.

1. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

Lets write a book together. "A Midnight Trichome Forest Dream" after which we'll have it published and use the proceeds from for charity or other social activist type of something or other. Lets do a chapter per person, and each chapter will represent that individuals "Midnight Trichome Forest Dream".

Anyone want to join the venture and contribute to the cause? Before posting, we should probably make sure our work is copy righted. For obvious reasons.

Copyright © Your name here

All Rights Reserved

Easy copy paste and replace if anyone is up to it.

2. HashtagInterested

The basic premise would be that each and every trichome is a universe in and of itself, catered specifically to who you are, and as you want it to be. Pretend you're the gatekeeper of your specific universe, and you get to decide the energy and type of people you want to join you in your trichome forest, or rather universe. It's a lot like life really, only this time you really do get to choose. Watch out for the thieves and robber though. They like to break in unwanted sometimes and steal your harvest.

3. HashtagInterested

I view it like this: Ok, someone want you in their universe, but in order for you to be in their universe you gotta do this you gotta do that, you can't do this you can't do that, and they can demand this because well … it's their universe. You want nothing to do with their universe, and they refuse to allow you in it, but want you in it, so they sneak into your own and make you miserable so you know they want you in theirs, and make it known how you can't because you aren't like they want you to be, and so they keep demanding this that and the other, and there you are scratching you head thinking: "I don't even want to be there or with and I'm damn sure not like, so whiskey tango foxtrot are they thinking?".

I can hardly wait until that reality set in enough where they realize the factual nature of the above.

4. HashtagInterested

There once was a kid named Joe who wouldn't let his lighter go. The question is why? Joe was a mean old cat ya know, but there's a reason for that too. Something about floors that need mopping and a good sweeping with something or other. Then again, how would I know? I'm just an average joe who lives in a trichome forest dream world not yet created.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Good name for a stoner rock album...