A Dan Brown Fan Here!

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by ClintonsSon, Jun 16, 2013.

1. ClintonsSon

ClintonsSon Yeah......it's Me!!

I confess! I love Dan Brown's books! Have all of them except his latest "Inferno"! Anyone else guilty? I especially like "The Davinci Code" and "Angels and Demons"!:afro:

1 person likes this.
  2. MSRosetti

MSRosetti Member

i like "The Davinci Code" Was a good read and a satisfying ending. Won't read it again though now that I know the ending: the writing itself isn't enough to keep me coming back.

2 people like this.
  3. bobsmoot

bobsmoot Member

Da Vinci Code was kinda fun to read, but man, that writing was pure pulp, man. I gotta read more classy prose than that to really dig an author's work. Not sayin' DB's storytelling skills suck, but his prose ain't too great.

4. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I'm not that a fan, but my husband likes them. He's reading the Delta Deception right now, here beside me.

5. JayK

JayK Members

I could swear I know this guy..

Anyway, I recently read "The DaVinci Code" and found it interesting. Even though everything seems to come together in the end, I still had a vague feeling that something was missing.

6. Ladybird321

Ladybird321 Members

I like Dan Brown's books, read few of them. "The DaVinci Code" is the best as for me, I also liked the movie)